• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Stupid Unimo's Sales Executives Are !!

lilzackie

Dude you have no idea how right you are about united's approach to client segments. My brother got a right royal "putting in place" when he showed up there in shorts, ganja-batas and a tee to collect his pajero. He was told to go to a different counter on a different day because "here we serve customers who bought suv's, and they don't want to be bothered by our other clients"

This reminds me of a story which was related to me by a driver few years back ....... when he was a the Merc service center to collect the GMs car, there had been another chap in a white sarong next to him... the lady at the reception had called out the vehicle and told this guy in Sinhala to tell the " mahatthaya " that some part had to be replaced at the next service etc..etc...... or something to that effect, but the guy in the sarong had replied " that's alright is my car...!! " :)

i wonder if unimo people have seen this thread? :P

One can only hope :) Even if they do, I wonder if they will be bothered. Sadly this new government tax will make matters even worse and empower the agents more since no small timer can import motor vehicles and sell them on the basis of reasonable price and good service. And Perouda wont bother either as long as Unimo is selling bucket loads of Vivas as they are doing now.

I am not sure why people are paying this much of price to this car. Guys go for used Japaneese cars. dont' buy these cheap stuff for high prices

To be honest, there's nothing wrong with the viva in itself. It's a pretty decent car for the price. It's the agent and the p*ssies buying it thats the problem.

Edited by jdnet
  • Like 2

r u serious???

yup. deadly. bro just kept quiet and went about his business at another counter. irony had it that the very guy who said this had to go fetch the keys. for both his pajeros. so yeah, then ensued the "sorry sir, danne naa sir etc etc"

bollocks. never went to them again

yup. deadly. bro just kept quiet and went about his business at another counter. irony had it that the very guy who said this had to go fetch the keys. for both his pajeros. so yeah, then ensued the "sorry sir, danne naa sir etc etc"

bollocks. never went to them again

If i was u r bro i would have told him in pure sinhalese :)

Guys this is only the beginning. Govt is going to charge 50million non refundable license fee from brand new car importers. All the brand new vehicle importers going to be very rude and so expensive to future customers ..so be prepared for the worse..enjoy the bad now because you and I are proud citizens of 'land like no other'.

MINIACE

• Like 2

And the KY series should be reserved for Unimo customers who have been bending over so much lately. yowch.

am I the only one who got this??? Was about to make the same comment and saw yours so on a give you a kudos instead. Lol

am I the only one who got this??? Was about to make the same comment and saw yours so on a give you a kudos instead. Lol

No no, plenty of minds in the gutter around here. I got it, sure plenty more did.

And the KY series should be reserved for Unimo customers who have been bending over so much lately. yowch.

Good one machang. One of my mates dad has orderd the monty sport for a permit and is still waiting. He's one of them quiet people who wouldn't bother to argue. Wonder when will he get his vehicle. But seriously, me too was wondering what is so great about this Viva.

I also think Japanese recon car is a better option than Viva. Payihg this much of money for a malaysian vehicle is a utter waste.

Hmmm may be...

Anyway found this on web....

http://www.bangkokpost.com/learning/learning-from-news/290063/thailand-to-export-autos-to-japan

Makes sense. It's actually cheaper to build a car in Thailand than Japan.

I love how they listed the definition of every word in the article.

I think it is cheaper for Japanese Auto makers to establish a car plant outside Japan while maintaining typical Japanese high quality, rather than opening number of assemble lines in different countries.

Also following web is very nice for East Asia Automotive updates.

http://paultan.org/

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

how about re-cond car sellers are they also going to be charded a high deposit like these?

are we headed like the 70's era where cars were super super luxuary items ......... i hope not!

Guys this is only the beginning. Govt is going to charge 50million non refundable license fee from brand new car importers. All the brand new vehicle importers going to be very rude and so expensive to future customers ..so be prepared for the worse..enjoy the bad now because you and I are proud citizens of 'land like no other'.

MINIACE

I also think Japanese recon car is a better option than Viva. Payihg this much of money for a malaysian vehicle is a utter waste.

God.. where were you all this time mate...I thought Viva is better..care to convince me mate. No offence if you consider me dumb.

MINIACE

• Like 2

how about re-cond car sellers are they also going to be charded a high deposit like these?

are we headed like the 70's era where cars were super super luxuary items ......... i hope not!

Re-con importers are charged 10 million non -refundable fee.

Surely in this part of the world, the earth moves opposite direction.

MINIACE