• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tips On Filling Your Vehicle

whmsujith

Ok retard.

This was entertaining yesterday when I wass bored. Now god have mummy feed you with her hands ok? be a nice boy and daddy might let you wash his car.

HA hA JD u know u have hit stardom when there are groups of people trying to bring u down.. ha ha.. good on u..

HA hA JD u know u have hit stardom when there are groups of people trying to bring u down.. ha ha.. good on u..

lol, to be honest this isn't the worst thread I've been a part of. Seen worse in the last couple of months. The only difference is that This thread has attracted the highest number of retards I've seen.

Even if that is true, im sure its more than you have ever contributed to this forum. I really dont know what you people are bitching about, every thing ive always asked on this forum has got sound and unbiased advice. Just my two cents.

1. Are you justifying the Hater exposing his @$$ in front of the whole forum ethical, just because he has contributed a lot?

2. How can you talk about contributing when an innocent member is given the @$$ when he/she tries to contribute? Does that motivate a person to contribute?

This is not an issue with experience or the level of contribution; it's an issue with attitude. This is not "maturity" or "working together" as defined here.

1. Are you justifying the Hater exposing his @$$ in front of the whole forum ethical, just because he has contributed a lot?

2. How can you talk about contributing when an innocent member is given the @$$ when he/she tries to contribute? Does that motivate a person to contribute?

This is not an issue with experience or the level of contribution; it's an issue with attitude. This is not "maturity" or "working together" as defined here.

oh man.., the ethics police... in SL.... ha ha ha... i think if u really wanna make a difference.. look around man.. we live in a country where immorality and unethical behaviour is encouraged and also paid a salary for too...

this just makes me laugh..,

bro i dont think he ever said that use this information in SL....he just shared some information and what is the issue to get hyped about. some may use cars abroad. It was just information.!!!!.

and the next reply was my ass :sport-smiley-004:

i believe he said "my ass" to the comment that said "its important to everyone".., clearly its not important to most because the climate in SL doesn't vary so much and.... we are in SL in SL... the place where the bribery commission was under investigation sometime ago for taking bribes to put cases up the order... so we clearly have other issues to worry about than saving a few cents at the pump by waking up at 5 in the morning.. they cheat us at the pumps if we are not looking... and that can cost 1000's..

so yeah... "important my ass"...

lol, to be honest this isn't the worst thread I've been a part of. Seen worse in the last couple of months. The only difference is that This thread has attracted the highest number of retards I've seen.

agreed , you are in most of them because you start them..........most likely :ninja:

Edited by rameez
  • Like 1

i believe he said "my ass" to the comment that said "its important to everyone".., clearly its not important to most because the climate in SL doesn't vary so much and.... we are in SL in SL... the place where the bribery commission was under investigation sometime ago for taking bribes to put cases up the order... so we clearly have other issues to worry about than saving a few cents at the pump by waking up at 5 in the morning.. they cheat us at the pumps if we are not looking... and that can cost 1000's..

so yeah... "important my ass"...

i hope so....

oh man.., the ethics police... in SL.... ha ha ha... i think if u really wanna make a difference.. look around man.. we live in a country where immorality and unethical behaviour is encouraged and also paid a salary for too...

this just makes me laugh..,

Maybe in Canada. Not over here.

The topic was about fueling up, and the Hater changed it to his @$$. So don't make this a political or country-specific issue. Besides, it's pointless talking to someone who has accepted unethical behaviour just because "the rest of the country" is going bad.

Listen "noob", yes i called you a noob; no one cares about your opinions here. Majority of the people here know each other on a personal level and no one gives a damn about the opinion of a bunch of grown up cry babies. This isnt a forum for teenage girls, if you want to stay here man up and grow some b%%%s, if not no one has a gun to your head. You dont like the way things are done here you can leave anytime and i can guarantee you that the forum will still survive just fine without you, you or the other "noobs" here whining havent contributed towards this forum in any way therefore as hard as it maybe for you "noobs" to believe you are not a vital part in this community. Majority of newbies who have gotten all sensitive and try to take the role of the "hero" arent the ones keeping the forum alive. It is the regulars here who have kept this forum alive and it will be so in the future as well. Heroes like you come and go, they never contribute anything. Why dont you do a search and see how many of these "heros" has emerged in the past and how many of them has sticked around or even contributed anything.

How can you talk about contributing when an innocent member is given the @$$ when he/she tries to contribute? Does that motivate a person to contribute?

Please we keep repeating ourself over and over again to tell you bunch of dumbasses to use the search function instead of opening new threads every time you find something amusing on the internet; besides copy pasting without even properly thinking it through if the mentioned advices are relevant to Sri Lanka isnt a contribution !

• Like 3

Maybe in Canada. Not over here.

The topic was about fueling up, and the Hater changed it to his @$$. So don't make this a political or country-specific issue. Besides, it's pointless talking to someone who has accepted unethical behaviour just because "the rest of the country" is going bad.

"maybe in canada not over here"... are u serious.. are u seeing and reading the same news i am reading.. listen i have been in SL for so long.. and i know it got progressively bad... you fool.. i was talking about SL... where i can offer money and get people to scream in the hot sun for anything... canada if u do shit that we do in SL.. we will be locked up...

please.. who are u.. the nanny in SL.. man how i wish i could meet u faggots in public...

listen.. if u cant take the heat.. dont play the game.. kapeesh.. and dont try to teach people how to behave.. u dont have that right.. they have their own parents and people to do that..

even u have to agree the information is useful but no in SL context... so yeah i am gonna say it again.. important my ass.

its MF's like u who keep thinking the way we do things in SL is right and people should live with it...

Edited by charitha19

you fool.. i was talking about SL.. canada if u do shit that we do in SL.. we will be locked up...

please.. who are u.. the nanny in SL.. man how i wish i could meet u faggots in public...

listen.. if u cant take the heat.. dont play the game.. kapeesh.. and dont try to teach people how to behave.. u dont have that right.. they have their own parents and people to do that..

even u have to agree the information is useful but no in SL context... so yeah i am gonna say it again.. important my ass.

its MF's like u who keep thinking the way we do things in SL is right and people should live with it...

you fool.. i was talking about SL... where i can offer money and get people to scream in the hot sun for anything... canada if u do shit that we do in SL.. we will be locked up...

Machan when women have mensies the bloody flow to the brain decreases, that must be why :sport-smiley-004:

:lol: :lol: :lol: good one.

• Like 1

cant believe i stayed up till 4.30 catching up on this thread...

If only we had a few more moderators, so that we could put the retards on some sort of watch-list so that their posts go through some QA before being published...

• Like 1

Ignoring the sticks and stones...

I know it itches a lot when someone speaks the truth about the Hater since everyone now seems to be knowing each other in a "personal level". But that is your problem. Not trying to be a "hero", just speaking the truth. I'd rather live on the forum for one day with a positive attitude rather than spread the "hate" for years and years.

I agree on the fact that it would be beneficial if we had a few more moderators to QA the posts; this thread wouldn't have had the post "important my @$$" if we did.

Ignoring the sticks and stones...

I know it itches a lot when someone speaks the truth about the Hater since everyone now seems to be knowing each other in a "personal level". But that is your problem. Not trying to be a "hero", just speaking the truth. I'd rather live on the forum for one day with a positive attitude rather than spread the "hate" for years and years.

I agree on the fact that it would be beneficial if we had a few more moderators to QA the posts; this thread wouldn't have had the post "important my @$$" if we did.

here listen.. first go sort out ur own town;s mess with that idiot u elected... and no i havent met JD.. so not all have met each other on a personal level.. and even if u and i met i would have still called u out on this shit..

Ahahahahaha.... seriously? All this hullabaloo because jdnet said 'ass'? Ahahahahahaha... what's this, a nursery? :lol:

and to think, I've said a lot worse things here and no one really cared, until these girls arrived.

Edited by jdnet

dont help out these fools when they ask for it!!! The best way to control the girl gang! Some idiots just seem to jump into the fray... only way to get attention is to whine about stuff!!!

I think Madz and Peri should put up a system to screen the first few posts of noobs so we can eliminate the retards from get go.

• Like 1

dont help out these fools when they ask for it!!! The best way to control the girl gang! Some idiots just seem to jump into the fray... only way to get attention is to whine about stuff!!!

I think Madz and Peri should put up a system to screen the first few posts of noobs so we can eliminate the retards from get go.

ayyo sahodaraya, what socery is that? no one posted anything harm or commented in a very wrong and improper way. I nikang kiwwa that ' this is what happens when a person try to help others' thats because there was a person who shared some info and DJ NET was like my a**. thats not good yea. Then the others also backed my view. and I think its under control now :)

I was thinking the same too. Even better if they aren't allowed to open a thread until they hit a certain number of posts, like say 50? that way we can get rid all the people who don't know how to use the search tool or the ones who join just to bash some organization or member

I was thinking the same too. Even better if they aren't allowed to open a thread until they hit a certain number of posts, like say 50? that way we can get rid all the people who don't know how to use the search tool or the ones who join just to bash some organization or member

not a good idea bro. some people get to know about this place where members help each other, and if they genuinely wanted to get some help, then its unfair, isnt it? let this finish here, hope everyone understands and may peace prevail :) peace out . cheerz guys :)