• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tips On Filling Your Vehicle

whmsujith

I was thinking the same too. Even better if they aren't allowed to open a thread until they hit a certain number of posts, like say 50? that way we can get rid all the people who don't know how to use the search tool or the ones who join just to bash some organization or member

Yeah but we know what happens if people need 50 posts to create a thread. They would keep making random, worthless, OT posts until they reach 50. Best would be to ban people.

Does this look like elakiri to you? use english retard.

By any means I never intended this site to be elakiri or sookiri. I used the national language in order to bring up some national unity within this community. I think you dont understand how to take a joke, just tryina bully someone for no reason since u gained the seniority

and to think, I've said a lot worse things here and no one really cared, until these girls arrived.

no one really cared about wht you said i backed a view which i felt was correct and so did the others before me.......as you say this is a forum and keep bitching about it like a sissy..........

By any means I never intended this site to be elakiri or sookiri. I used the national language in order to bring up some national unity within this community. I think you dont understand how to take a joke, just tryina bully someone for no reason since u gained the seniority

Since you are all up in arms about forum rules and ethics, you should know that english is the language to use on this site. Ok now you can go back to playing who's the biggest retard with your friend rameez. I'm done talking to retards like you.

dont help out these fools when they ask for it!!! The best way to control the girl gang! Some idiots just seem to jump into the fray... only way to get attention is to whine about stuff!!!

I think Madz and Peri should put up a system to screen the first few posts of noobs so we can eliminate the retards from get go.

and you want to stop helping anyone who says somethiing that you or some one you know dont like...........come on ;) . so that means you say something which you feel correct( from your point of view) and no one can oppose it.if they do they are retards, women who are in there menstrual cycles.......etc.????

• Like 1

Since you are all up in arms about forum rules and ethics, you should know that english is the language to use on this site. Ok now you can go back to playing who's the biggest retard with your friend rameez. I'm done talking to retards like you.

take it cool nothing personal with you Bro..... :D , and i dnt know anyone in person( so that they can come and backme up whenever i need them) who share the same view as me.but is just that i agree with them.

Edited by rameez
  • Like 1

There is no place mentioned here that English is the only language to be used. this is called Auto "Lanka". So a person can presume that Sinhala could be used as a language. Even if its mentioned here in this forum that the English is the only language to be used, sufficient attention weren't brought to we users of this forum. Thereby you cannot simply call a person a 'retard'. Please check a dictionary to find the meaning of a retard and get back on track. you seem to be simply using the word retard for granted. may be it sounds nice for you.

There is no place mentioned here that English is the only language to be used. this is called Auto "Lanka". So a person can presume that Sinhala could be used as a language. Even if its mentioned here in this forum that the English is the only language to be used, sufficient attention weren't brought to we users of this forum. Thereby you cannot simply call a person a 'retard'. Please check a dictionary to find the meaning of a retard and get back on track. you seem to be simply using the word retard for granted. may be it sounds nice for you.

i told that to him yesterday as well..... :)

when i saw the first post, - facepalm

after 8 pages - double facepalm

this is what happens when people take these forward emails so seriously.

give the sympathy to OP - he must have got a tagline saying his fuel tank will bust if he didn't share this!

Edited by NPP

and you want to stop helping anyone who says somethiing that you or some one you know dont like...........come on ;) . so that means you say something which you feel correct( from your point of view) and no one can oppose it.if they do they are retards, women who are in there menstrual cycles.......etc.????

Now the hater is trying to devise a new forum constitution so that he can get away with his hatred. Sin Sin Sin...

I'm going to take the advice from that YouTube video and say something to the Hater since it's pointless trying to talk some sense into him (besides, his parents have failed too, so why bother).

And that is:

:)

For all his followers:

:) :) :):appl:

Now the hater is trying to devise a new forum constitution so that he can get away with his hatred. Sin Sin Sin...

I'm going to take the advice from that YouTube video and say something to the Hater since it's pointless trying to talk some sense into him (besides, his parents have failed too, so why bother).

And that is:

:)

For all his followers:

:) :) :):appl:

hahaha :D good one bro :sport-smiley-004:

My suggestion is to have a proper vetting process for all new sign ups. Perhaps an sms or a simple phone call based verification will do. And some of us can volunteer our services there. That way, we wont have keyboard heroes who hide behind the anonymity of the web and play schwazenegger. This will prevent keyboard heroes from signing up to diss somebody or the other.

if you ban them, they will just sign up again and again using different ids. If u enforce post counts, they will just post garbage.

not a good idea bro. some people get to know about this place where members help each other, and if they genuinely wanted to get some help, then its unfair, isnt it? let this finish here, hope everyone understands and may peace prevail :) peace out . cheerz guys :)

why the surrender.. scared or are the periods over now.. it has been a couple of days ney..

speaking in sinhala doesn't bring national unity u fool.. this is why we had a war in the first place...

• Like 4

lol. then I really dunno why is he still keeps calling retard for everyone who is against him. I wonder if the Govt is also calling the opposition members retards. lol

the GOVT doest have the capacity to call anyone retards..

So you are saying that sinhala is the national language and everyone should use it ? Do you understand that there might be people in this forum who dont understand sinhala ?

And stop replying to all the bloody posts, all of these posts arent intended for you. Stop being such a troll !

why the surrender.. scared or are the periods over now.. it has been a couple of days ney..

never surrendered, you think its wise enough to go ahead with an unwanted discussion? it only attracts more posts and if i continue this I would be a pro member which most of others members got. lol

So you are saying that sinhala is the national language and everyone should use it ? Do you understand that there might be people in this forum who dont understand sinhala ?

And stop replying to all the bloody posts, all of these posts arent intended for you. Stop being such a troll !

I talk to the point, if its relevant for me, I make my defence. and this is a forum and up for discussion and not limited to a specified people. if thats so, ppl who come here to ask for some advise have to mention names of whom the advise are expected.