• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tips On Filling Your Vehicle

whmsujith

Obviously you know jack about anything and want to see the worst of everything.

Although we do know quite a few of the regulars, all of us fall in line when Peri asks us to do so.

Plenty of us have got warnings and even temporary suspension of accounts! Just ask VVTI, Masterdon, Pradfred etc etc

You know nothing mate! And it's best to dial down things a bit before making a bigger joker out of yourself.

peri did give me a warning because I called these people f*ggots and they reported it.

I rest my case...

ps: Some Hater displays his "@$$" and I become the joker... hah hah. What a world we live in.

Mate, here's an idea for you.... how about we let it go already eh?

Ten Freakin' pages...... Sigh...

• Like 1

Mate, here's an idea for you.... how about we let it go already eh?

Ten Freakin' pages...... Sigh...

I did... I thought it was implied when I said "I rest my case". :)

P1: True. That doesn't mean you can forget about the forum etiquette as you become a senior.

P2:I've seen that myself and I agree with you. But I'm sure you understand that not everyone is as good as you or Ripper or the Hater or so many senior members when it comes to cars. In times like that, the best you can do is to either offer a helping hand or plain and simple.... "keep quiet". As I have mentioned earlier, there is no hard and fast rule saying that you're supposed to reply to every thread on the forum.

Thanks for being civilized.

PS: I wonder if the Moderator will let us have this discussion on a dedicated thread.

P1: Each forum has its own etiquettes. Example if you goto computer programming/debugging community they'll yell at you if you plug your bug to the tail of someone else's bug-fix. They have their own reasons for that. So its more likely that people who become 'senior' are more likely to have adjusted themselves to the ettiquettes than forget them..

P2: I too am very much a hater. Just that I'm not always free to bitch-slap the idiots. If and when I can do it, I DO do it. Once again if everyone 'kept quiet' you will only have questions here, and no worthwhile answers.

Obviously you know jack about anything and want to see the worst of everything.

Although we do know quite a few of the regulars, all of us fall in line when Peri asks us to do so.

Plenty of us have got warnings and even temporary suspension of accounts! Just ask VVTI, Masterdon, Pradfred etc etc

You know nothing mate! And it's best to dial down things a bit before making a bigger joker out of yourself.

You know, I lost count of how many posts of mine peri deleted.. and some of them were posts tat I had put a lot of time and love into typing...

• Like 1

I rest my case...

ps: Some Hater displays his "@$$" and I become the joker... hah hah. What a world we live in.

I did... I thought it was implied when I said "I rest my case". :)

People dont normally say go "PS..... blah blah blah" after they rest their case... orrr typing another reply 6 minutes later...

Edited by Watchman

no i think the thread "is a certain person a paid stooge" was more than this .................that was crap as well wasn't it ?

How about we drop the whole thing hmm?? If jdnet hurts your feelings, you could just maybe, I dunno, NOT respond? Why do you insist on stoking the damn argument? It takes two hands to clap y'know/

And more that 50% off that crap is your crap. now thats another record.

Why are you even here? What do you have to do with this thread? Here people are asking everyone to drop the thing and move on, it JUST seems to be happening and you appear like a bloody Jack in the box to shove your oar in as well,.,, WTF for?

Do us a favour, get on that 44kmph scooter of yours and kindly buzz off....

Edited by Supra_Natural
  • Like 1

If you know only one meaning what sovereign means, please do have a thorough study on what it means. Sovereign can be a person or body of person who is habitually obeyed by the mass of the people and does not obey a like superior. It's orders are followed by its subjects. So in short, it is internally supreme and externally independent. now what? you want a papadam?

thanks glad that u at least looked up a dictionary and looked up the word.. please go to elakiri or some other forum and try this shit and see.. and leave this forum in peace..

and just like that u can find what ever u need in google.. please use it..

Edited by charitha19

I rest my case...

are u really suprised.. u came here with ur ponies tring to police grown ups.. if u really wanna feel something go teach in a kindergarden or something.. atleast they will listen to u,,.

thanks glad that u at least looked up a dictionary and looked up the word.. please go to elakiri or some other forum and try this shit and see.. and leave this forum in peace..

and just like that u can find what ever u need in google.. please use it..

FYI - these are normal definitions since I had to know this in ma course of study. it shows that you dont have enough knowledge on this definition and for that reason you google. hope google will bless you in future too

These retards just don't give up, do they?

yeah its mind boggling isnt it.. how these morons are so persistent about moral policing.. while shit happens in the country and no one steps up for that.. atleast CALi's ranting is about something he has passion about.. that u can understand..

but this shit... hand to facepalm in 2 seconds..

FYI - these are normal definitions since I had to know this in ma course of study. it shows that you dont have enough knowledge on this definition and for that reason you google. hope google will bless you in future too

no i didnt goole anything moron.. i asked u. and u gave me the defininition.. either way u are moron.. i dont need to google or look up my course work to give a definition.. i can do it in ma own words.. u bookworm.....

no i didnt goole anything moron.. i asked u. and u gave me the defininition.. either way u are moron.. i dont need to google or look up my course work to give a definition.. i can do it in ma own words.. u bookworm.....

now whre on earth I mentioned I googled. and if you can give your own definition you too fall into the category of ' bookworm' now without being posh cut the crap.

now whre on earth I mentioned I googled. and if you can give your own definition you too fall into the category of ' bookworm' now without being posh cut the crap.

being posh.. please... i aint all that... but since u keeep coming back for more.. i just need to go on...

and i dont need to cut the crap.. its u and the other morons crap that has taken this topic so far.. the poster just posted it and left it alone.. but u and the other fool kept running ur mouths... so this is what happens.. now go back to ur studying.. and get through that exam... and have a nice life... hopefully u will not get into situations like this again.. since u claim to be a getting an education...

Edited by charitha19

Right, I am SERIOUSLY pissed. Can't a man take a few days off without having a bunch of mangina's invading the damn forum?

This thread has outlived its usefulness, and it stops and gets locked right here. But first, a bunch of comments to some relevant parties. I am not gonna quote all your posts, but you can figure out from who is quoted.

cant believe i stayed up till 4.30 catching up on this thread...

If only we had a few more moderators, so that we could put the retards on some sort of watch-list so that their posts go through some QA before being published...

Thats an admin call. Best I can do is put people on moderator approved posts. And that will happen the very next post that certain trolls, flamers, troublemakers and downright retards make on any thread that crosses the line, no more nice verbal warnings on threads before hands.

By any means I never intended this site to be elakiri or sookiri. I used the national language in order to bring up some national unity within this community. I think you dont understand how to take a joke, just tryina bully someone for no reason since u gained the seniority

YOU have said a lot of dumb shit. This one is the worst. It's already been pointed out that this does NOT promote unity, but rather promotes divisions. The language issue has been discussed before. Run a search. Also, be aware I consider most of your work here to be trolling, and you are in line to get what I have stated above unless you fall in line.

no one really cared about wht you said i backed a view which i felt was correct and so did the others before me.......as you say this is a forum and keep bitching about it like a sissy..........

You are wrong. No matter what you "felt". Drop it, stop trolling, or find somewhere else to hang out.

Actually, it was not "nothing"... it was "something" and many other members including myself saw how unethical it was.

A newbie comes along and posts something which was already discussed + which was irrelevant etc. There is a proper way of communicating that fact to him/her isn't there? We're not animals to be barking at each other are we? THAT is my point. I hope you of all people understand.

I admit to the fact that I have not contributed to this forum technically, well anyone can find out about technical stuff, but contributing by pointing out about moral qualities – no one can Google that for you now can they?

I'll remind the Hater or anyone else if something like this happens again. Standing up for what’s right is not a crime.

Before I get to the meat of it, I'd like to point out that I was away, hence the delay in responding to some of the reports. However, I do NOT appreciate comments that try to say I'm biased when it comes to handing out action on reports. As plenty of people have pointed out, I have handed out disciplinary action even to my close friends. Even Watchman, who gave up his dorm room so I could have somewhere to sleep for free (while he went and slept elsewhere. The girl's dorm. In his girlfriends room. I'll not say any more on that)

Also, FYI, I have never personally met jdnet. Which makes your allegation even more ludicrous.

As to the meat, Know Your Role. Acceptable behaviour on THESE forums are decided on by the Admin and Moderating team. If we let certain people behave a certain way, thats because we will have reviewed it and its fine. Quite frankly, I would have had the same response as jdnet's initial comment, but I can't be bothered typing it out. Mostly coz some retard would ask me to explain why, like many did, and that would mean more typing. jd bothered, and he got asked. Heck, he should have realized that, thats his mistake, as far as I am concerned.

This is not a Barbie's dream house tea-party, where we sit around like girls discussing hair and makeup. This is a automotive forum, which deal with grease marks, dirt under our nails and piloting metal cages with a load of highly explosive chemicals in a barrel under the back seat (most often). Its dirty, its fast.

You are not gonna change it. If you don't like it, either you change for it, or you can leave. Your choice. But don't think for one second that you'll be allowed to sit around here trying to be the moral police. That privilege rests with the moderators, its something we take seriously, and guard closely.

• Like 7