• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Best Roads For Driving

Californikan

ruAhj.jpg

so cali you do hate me :) any ways i don't get what you dislike about those pictures they are not offended pictures to any one.is it because that i took those pictures and upload them unlike you who upload some random pictures found on the internet or is it that you doesn't like me?. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

so cali you do hate me :) any ways i don't get what you dislike about those pictures they are not offended pictures to any one.is it because that i took those pictures and upload them unlike you who upload some random pictures found on the internet or is it that you doesn't like me?. :rolleyes:

No Nexus, I certainly don't hate you or even dislike you. And I apologize for the -1. I actually gave you a +1 for your photos, but changed my mind and clicked on the minus thinking it would just remove my name from the list. But it didn't, and gave you a -1 instead. I tried clicking on + again to remove the -, but it wouldn't. Again, my apologies to you.

No Nexus, I certainly don't hate you or even dislike you. And I apologize for the -1. I actually gave you a +1 for your photos, but changed my mind and clicked on the minus thinking it would just remove my name from the list. But it didn't, and gave you a -1 instead. I tried clicking on + again to remove the -, but it wouldn't. Again, my apologies to you.

never mind let's just move on.

Edited by nexus

Hmm .. yesterday I clicked on -1 by mistake when what I wanted to do was +1, but there was no way to rectify this afterwards.

Yeah! That's a flaw :/