• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Left Foot Braking... Is It Good?

kasun001

Question

no machang, these are sharp obstacles...........you apply power and go over one and in a fraction you need to brake sharply to avoid hitting next or going to a ditch. Then you stop, turn the wheel, find the next grip position and apply power and move. It is like crawling from point to point in few inches distance.

These are rain washed foot paths, even some lorries wont dare, sometimes we need to get down and adjust few boulders........mind you it is not a Jeep it is a low ground clearance car. Car gets a beating in low gears and sudden braking, but worth the fun and scenery.

Dude, I know what you're talking about, coz I've done this kinda driving. Last time was less than a month ago in the Proton. But you expressed yourself very badly there, hence the buggers poking fun at you.

As to the location - 7.070070, 80.773807

You can't even trace the road from the satellite maps.

Pardon me.. I'm so sorry. Did you insult me too as the other or did you say something to them about me. Like a lab rat or genie pig.. I'm not a model to for your guys experiments.. Can you please tell that in a simple english or tamil

I said I agreed with you. On the braking thing, not on the lubricating bits. I have no opinion on those things.

no machang, these are sharp obstacles...........you apply power and go over one and in a fraction you need to brake sharply to avoid hitting next or going to a ditch. Then you stop, turn the wheel, find the next grip position and apply power and move. It is like crawling from point to point in few inches distance.

These are rain washed foot paths, even some lorries wont dare, sometimes we need to get down and adjust few boulders........mind you it is not a Jeep it is a low ground clearance car. Car gets a beating in low gears and sudden braking, but worth the fun and scenery.

OK OK..you're the most amazing driver on earth going places where no-one dares...

Location was off Ohiya in a teas estate........a so called road inside the tea estate.......we took a Auto Toyota 121, for about 5kms of stretch spending good 45 minutes. A 400ft drop in the left. and few very narrow hair pin bends. And the torrential rains has left only rocks and all and climbing.

OK OK..you're the most amazing driver on earth going places where no-one dares...

Hey Varunatech.. I know this road its the road leading up to Non Peril estate in ohiya... its got many hair pin bends and sheer cliffs. I have been on this twice, took a Kia sportage up there in record time, it was a manual and it was super fun. You need to have a small SUV else it can be very dangerous. However I never used the my left foot to brake... :)

If anyone is passing this area just take this road.. you get some beautiful scenery...

Hey Varunatech.. I know this road its the road leading up to Non Peril estate in ohiya... its got many hair pin bends and sheer cliffs. I have been on this twice, took a Kia sportage up there in record time, it was a manual and it was super fun. You need to have a small SUV else it can be very dangerous. However I never used the my left foot to brake... :)

If anyone is passing this area just take this road.. you get some beautiful scenery...

I think I'm High.. Is this a compliment or a insult.. What ever it says nice sceneries, Give it a try..

I think thats Non-pareil.

Whatz about this troll.. What is it really means. I thought they were in fairy tales only. Are they in here too???

Yes, they are mostly from Kandy... :)

Were you told fairy tales while people lined up behind you with HUGE ROLL SHAPED ROCKS?

Actually, not the same road, we went totally off way from Ohiya, Horton....this road leads to the base of Devils stair case.......rain washed and pathetic.....

and my memories goes in few other places in other parts as well as some where in eastern part.......

Actually, not the same road, we went totally off way from Ohiya, Horton....this road leads to the base of Devils stair case.......rain washed and pathetic.....

and my memories goes in few other places in other parts as well as some where in eastern part.......

i've ridden on a bike trail leading upto the devil's straircase, pretty hard road as you describe

post-2653-0-37730400-1336650451_thumb.jp

• Like 1