• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Guys Need Help! Droped Something To The Spark Plug Hole.

Flash_Bang

Question

You're right. I mixed the cable. Now its working, Thanks but its not perfect idleing..

it should be fine after a while... knock sensor would have picked up the non-starting issue and would've got the ECU all excited. Should go away after a while.

Also as i said before, you chambers would've had too much of petrol.

You're right. I mixed the cable. Now its working, Thanks but its not perfect idleing..

What you mean perfect idling? I think now the issue is your ECU firing times and diagnostic data are wrong now. Its not simple to reset a car ECU as mobile phone.. Do this, I'm posting this for the second time.

Try to reset the ECU. probably it got wrong data on previous reading.

1st remove the battery terminals

2nd turn on reading lamp or something that work without relay.

3rd wait for 1/2 hr, so the Electronic circuits Capacitors will drain its electricity.

4th turn the terminal cables back, And don't start. Check Air filter and Coolant, If everything ok then start.

5th let it run in idle for 5 minutes(Don't trottle)

6th Drive it in a flat road about 20Kms. Now your Sensors picking up right signals.

• Like 1

flash, just chill. your cylinders are wet with fuel. let it sit for awhile. like ripper said, check all cnnectons..

Never ever give a armature a bad opinion. You might be knowing what you do, but that stupid kid didn't know what he dealing with. Think a moment what happen if it that piece is a metal object. You may could ruin her pistons too..

Never ever give a armature a bad opinion. You might be knowing what you do, but that stupid kid didn't know what he dealing with. Think a moment what happen if it that piece is a metal object. You may could ruin her pistons too..

dude dont talk rubbish. what Flashed dropped in was clearly a "rubber bush"

And people like VVTI, JDnet, MasterDon, Mani etc have all spent enough time with cars to know what they are talking about.

Why dont you stick to your usual nonsensical posts and not give unwarranted stress to people when they are in trouble.

VVTI's tip worked, and you had no business to scare that poor FlashBang chap!

• Like 2

First, you had me wondering for quite some time what you meant by armature. Its amateur.

Secondly, VVTi mentioned he dropped a bolt into in cylinder. One would assume that is metal, so he wouldn't really need to think about it, since he has already been through it.

And since this bugs me on a personal level, people should learn what the word amateur means before throwing it around. So many people use it in the wrong way.

First, you had me wondering for quite some time what you meant by armature. Its amateur.

Secondly, VVTi mentioned he dropped a bolt into in cylinder. One would assume that is metal, so he wouldn't really need to think about it, since he has already been through it.

And since this bugs me on a personal level, people should learn what the word amateur means before throwing it around. So many people use it in the wrong way.

An armature is a part of an alternator/dynamo isn't it?

wow.. I was able to get rid of my sleepiness due to this thread. :D (studying for an exam)

btw, thanks for the informative thread. It's good to know that such things are there.

after a long time it was nice to see a successful knowledge sharing thread which helped someone. .... and we had to see some rubbish shouting out of turn nonsense here too....

Most of the threads are Sharing knowledge and helping those who deserve. Difference in this thread is OP was updating the thread frequently and also was thankful to update even after the problem was solved, which most of posters won't do.

• Like 3

An Amateur

An amateur (French amateur "lover of", from Old French and ultimately from Latin amatorem nom. amator, "lover") is generally considered a person attached to a particular pursuit, study, or science, without pay and often without formal training. Amateurism can be seen in both a negative and positive light. Since amateurs often do not have formal training, some amateur work may be considered sub-par. For example, amateur athletes in sports such as basketball, baseball or football are regarded as having a lower level of ability than professional athletes. On the other hand, an amateur may be in a position to approach a subject with an open mind (as a result of the lack of formal training) and in a financially disinterested manner. An amateur who dabbles in a field out of casual interest rather than as a profession or serious interest, or who possesses a general but superficial interest in any art or a branch of knowledge, is often referred to as a dilettante.

An Armature... ;)

Hope you guys recognize it... its inside start-motors, alternators, motors, budu ras motors, ect etc..... ;)

Dc_armature.jpg

haha lol i was gonna post sumthing similar . Great info vvti

at my work place also that's what we do even with professional mechanics its not dangerous as long as the petrol lines are disconnected to prevent damage to the catalytic converter.

Most of the threads are Sharing knowledge and helping those who deserve. Difference in this thread is OP was updating the thread frequently and also was thankful to update even after the problem was solved, which most of posters won't do.

yes of course. but in many instances even after the issue is sorted although the OP doesn't come back to reply, trolls hijack the threads

Dude even Obama changed his stance on gays, You coming from a notoriously gay school should show some empathy. ROFL

I'm far less homophobic than you, macho, but I do not like being called dear, What people do among themselves is not my concern, how they interact with me, is.

And some chaps just go around doing that because they don't know any better, not because they are gay. Kinda like buggers who buy pastel-coloured polka-dotted boxer shorts.