• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Passo Vs. Nissan March

Nuwan007lk

Question

Hey guys, thinking of upgrading my ride :D

Got utterly fed up looking for used cars after the recent price hike, so I had to trim my budget a bit. My budget is around 2.5 Mln, maximun 2.7 Mln, did some research and found the 2007 Toyota Passo and the 2007 new Nissan March AK12 with the silver rim. The reason why I'm sticking to small cars is because my wife is also driving it and she can't handle a big sedan, i know too bad for me but what to do. :P

I know the March is bad on fuel compared to the Passo, but its a bit cheaper. can u guys please enlighten me on what to buy from these two? or any other used small car which is fuel efficient and relatively not so old (2007 or above) that I might have missed. Any 2007 Passo or 2007 March AK 12 users please give me your experience on these two. Thanx a lot guys... :)