• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Burns To Ashes In Colombo

Watchman

Looks like it spun, but that'd definitely not a Tata Indica...... ... its difficult to see but those look like vents on the bonnet, could it be a Evo by any chance ?.

You may be correct CARBON, but one of our peons went to scene said its same as that new blue colour car used by high rank police officers.

You may be correct CARBON, but one of our peons went to scene said its same as that new blue colour car used by high rank police officers.

Really? that's how you found out what car it is? because your peon said it looked the same as the blue car the police use? Please tell me you are joking.

Really? that's how you found out what car it is? because your peon said it looked the same as the blue car the police use? Please tell me you are joking.

He lives near police gurage that proved me he know about this car a bit, but not the correct way judgement though

How on earth did it hit the wall, yet not hit the lottery stand???

same thinking here bro........after all this is not a film....and not signs of impact in the front chassis as well. No signs of breaking in tires which you can see if it skidded............remember that dialog guy who died in the highway that car really had all the signs of an accident.

same thinking here bro........after all this is not a film....and not signs of impact in the front chassis as well. No signs of breaking in tires which you can see if it skidded............remember that dialog guy who died in the highway that car really had all the signs of an accident.

I bet you know that this is impossible after all those years you spent studying crashes right

Oh please, don't be soo dramatic. It is possible for a car to wind up that way. Specially if he spun around while loosing control. This isn't a conspiracy.

BTW all crashes are different. The dialog crash happened on the highway, this hapened on a city street. Eitherway there are many variables including the fact that every crash differs by what led to the crash and what happpend during and after it. So to say; this crash didn't look like that crash, is pretty idiotic.

Edited by jdnet
  • Like 1

I only pray and hope that he was knocked out before the flames got to him.

but a friend who lives right opposite said there was repeated honking but no one could help due to inferno :(. however one fellow with an iron rod has tried hopelessly just before fuel tank blew up.

may he rest in peace!

but a friend who lives right opposite said there was repeated honking but no one could help due to inferno :(. however one fellow with an iron rod has tried hopelessly just before fuel tank blew up.

may he rest in peace!

Soo tragic .. so he had a painful death :(

may he rest in peace!

oh shit :((

I bet you know that this is impossible after all those years you spent studying crashes right

Oh please, don't be soo dramatic. It is possible for a car to wind up that way. Specially if he spun around while loosing control. This isn't a conspiracy.

BTW all crashes are different. The dialog crash happened on the highway, this hapened on a city street. Eitherway there are many variables including the fact that every crash differs by what led to the crash and what happpend during and after it. So to say; this crash didn't look like that crash, is pretty idiotic.

dont make it a problem........and dont be silly like a small child....again and again when someone has typed something and you see it in stupid way as usual.

and no i did not spend years studying crashes. No one in this forum wants to start another long thread courtesy of you on the correct way a man has died.

the hater is everywhere.......ohh god

• Like 1

may he rest in peace!

may he rest in peace!

i dont want to say this......but even if he was removed from the vehicle the burns would have been severe and he would have had an even slow painful death, my pal visited the scene when it was around 6.00 am and he was shocked.

Edited by rameez

I smell alcohol and speed. Anyways RIP brother.

Hella sense of smell dude. Specially considering the chap was a Muslim. Just couldn't think that a dude coming back from the airport at 6am could have fallen asleep at the wheel, huh?

dont make it a problem........and dont be silly like a small child....again and again when someone has typed something and you see it in stupid way as usual.

and no i did not spend years studying crashes. No one in this forum wants to start another long thread courtesy of you on the correct way a man has died.

the hater is everywhere.......ohh god

don't get so butt hurt ok. Thanks.

Sri Lanka could do with a few more fellows like that......

I used to work for USAID for a short while, and it was a mandatory requirement that all vehicles should have a mini fire extinguisher in the vehicle. I still carry a small canister with fire retardant spray in the car, its available at Motorc*ade, you never know when it might come in use....