• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

as i said machang just because they own a permit they can buy a good german car , they are aware of the expenses that it will cost :)

Thats why some use the permit and import KIA , Montero sports etc, apparently most of the permit owners sell their permit...

Mate,didn't you ask about details of Kia sorrento in a different thread and wanted to import one! :action-smiley-015:
  • Like 2

and no matter what social strata you are from, a true connoisseur of fine German metal will never even contemplate comparing a F10 with a Korean SUV... ;) Nor buy one to impress the next door threewheeler driver... ;)

or worry about the service costs... :)

What a bunch of wankers, these new Soda Bottle millionaires and their dumbass sons. Go back and listen to your Shihan Mihiranga CD and shout Maxxaa., machang... ;)

• Like 3

The Korean SUVs and Montero sports are not beemers but they should not be called crap.

And you can't compare cars with SUVs

Well if some one wants to buy a suv with the permit, which can be used for offroading, well he wouldn't be buying the 520d would he

• Like 1

Now tell me how different you are from one of those panty-boys who bend over when Un!m0 tell them to because thier Viva's getting late?

So godayas can buy it, but they must be rich.... and you're buying one yes? So you're the godaya in this story?

i didnt go bend over to prestige lol wat u talking about i just asked wjkalana when he placed the order and how long does it ? i did'nt make a single call to prestige yet thats why i asked from the forum? :P i imported one to sell it, I dont think I will use it as i heard many stories from all my friends so i've changed my plans :)

Mate,didn't you ask about details of Kia sorrento in a different thread and wanted to import one! :action-smiley-015:

Yes I pretty did asked :) That was not for me my cousin wanted one so he will be probably getting one, tbh hes like one of a guy whos in the same gang u knw wt i mean ;)

Machan "pdeeban" don’t blow your own trumpet too much. Just because you got a permit and you go for a beamer will not make you special. Obviously I cannot afford 11mil, but honestly from the way you commenting, my guess is that the permit is not something you earned by your hard work and also you are one of those soda bottle millineries who got rich suddenly by favoring the ruling party, or by illegal business or you’re a dumb ass son of a rich father. So my advice is more you maintain silence, more you’ll doing a favor for yourself, especially in a forum like AL.

I did not blow my trumpet lol i just said that its a pretty good car fr a low class, i know and the beamer isnt for me thats why i use a prado like other people and which is a japan car you get everything feel more comfortable with it :) the permit cars are for sale i dont use any permit cars :) its just a side business for me so yeah..

lol you better think before you talk get your facts right FYI!

The Korean SUVs and Montero sports are not beemers but they should not be called crap.

And you can't compare cars with SUVs

Well if some one wants to buy a suv with the permit, which can be used for offroading, well he wouldn't be buying the 520d would he

well i just told my opinion IDk about people who bought it for offroading, if they bought it for offroading i feel sorry for them coz montero sport is assemble in thailand which is not durable not like japaneese suv's :(

and no matter what social strata you are from, a true connoisseur of fine German metal will never even contemplate comparing a F10 with a Korean SUV... ;) Nor buy one to impress the next door threewheeler driver... ;)

or worry about the service costs... :)

What a bunch of wankers, these new Soda Bottle millionaires and their dumbass sons. Go back and listen to your Shihan Mihiranga CD and shout Maxxaa., machang... ;)

Actually i did not compare it to a f10 thru a korean suvs whoa u got it in a wrong way you think im dat dumb? lol I dont buy cars to impress the public, i buy it for my own use to feel comfortable and drive a big suv which has more options plus its a japaneese suv.

thats what i said right away I consider the mechanical problems which will occur, and surcharges on car/suv which you cant bear the costs :)

so machan get it straight , dont misunderstand :)

Cali ---------------Hybrid Menia

wjkalana -------- Permit Menia

pdeeban--------- BMW Permit Menia

Past (1999) " I blame it on the wheatherman..... la la laaa......" (Artist - B* Witched)

Present (2012) " I blame it on the Tax Rates ....... la la laaa .... .." (Artist - The 3some Auto Lanka Wanabees)

i didnt go bend over to prestige lol wat u talking about i just asked wjkalana when he placed the order and how long does it ? i did'nt make a single call to prestige yet thats why i asked from the forum? :P i imported one to sell it, I dont think I will use it as i heard many stories from all my friends so i've changed my plans :)

You bought a BMW from the agent on someone else's permit, while not even contacting prestige and now you are selling it to someone else?

Yakko, tho nang mental porrak.

• Like 2

You bought a BMW from the agent on someone else's permit, while not even contacting prestige and now you are selling it to someone else?

Yakko, tho nang mental porrak.

Dude this is not my first permit business, I've sold few permit cars now....

awww... why? are you scared to call them cos you might disturb their evening tea and get a yelling? At least the Viva boys called the agents to realize their cars are getting late.. this ponsi isn't even doing that.. hahahaa!!

I did not blow my trumpet lol i just said that its a pretty good car fr a low class, i know and the beamer isnt for me thats why i use a prado like other people and which is a japan car you get everything feel more comfortable with it....

hahaha!!! you own a prado.. hahahaa!!!! should have guessed so..

• Like 2

such a waste of time arguing with noob's ! :sleeping-smiley-008:

we should be :speechless-smiley-004:

Anyway little brother (edited), thanks to Google, today you got to know some new words which you apparently used on us. So be happy.

Edited by Crishan

I did not blow my trumpet lol i just said that its a pretty good car fr a low class, i know and the beamer isnt for me thats why i use a prado like other people and which is a japan car you get everything feel more comfortable with it :) the permit cars are for sale i dont use any permit cars :) its just a side business for me so yeah..

lol you better think before you talk get your facts right FYI!

So you drive a prado what a surprise, let me guess you paid more for the winker mirrors and the carpets ? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Ohhhhh im getting fan mail from our "wanker" mirrors :rolleyes:

11vliee.jpg

Anyone else ? :D

Whats even worse is he thinks a prado is classy :rolleyes:

Edited by The Stig
  • Like 3