• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Well dude its not an rumor it happend, my car got stuck in customs for more than week due to cruise control and the presence of a Nav button in the idrive controller. But the car make is Germany so its undervalue I think.

Dude even mine got stuck in customs fr a week, but i got it last month its a nice car what do you think of urs :P

Ok, so why don't you stop all these nonsense and share some first hand experiences of the car in real sri lankan conditions.

Which we all love to hear,

how does the handling, road comfort, road presence and specially the reaction from cops..

dude let me explain tat to you,

Handling - Its the best coz i've went on a drag like still i survived nothing effortless:D

road comfort- Not bad almost like other cars, I dont feel any different for the moment.

overall i say its a drivers car feels so likely to drive it all the time :)

but i would say prado is more comfortable than the bmw 5 series f10 - which u get for the permit , unless its a non permit which would be more comfortable :)