• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is This Happen Due To Gasket Gone

hatharasinghe

Question

Dear All,

These days I,m in big mess as one of my car has electrical problem ( to replace fuse box and i post it under electrical problems) now today the other car when i stop at home there was a boiling sound and coolent (hot) come out through the reservior tank inlet. N.b I already remove the themostat sometime ago. so is this due to gasket prob. but when im driving nealy 10km nothing happened when i stop the car it happened.

pls help me to sortout this .

thanks.

After doing this repaire i noticed there is a problem when i accelarate and rpm shows 3000 to 4000 but the speed seems 30kmph to 40kmph and feel some resistance to move and suddenly feel jump then ok but this was not happen before do this repair is this due to wrong fixing pls help me to sort this sometime very difficult to overtake .

sorry i fogot to tell this is auto gear kia spectra car.

Edited by hatharasinghe