• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Speed Champonship Round-2- Pannala

virensti

I think what OD meant was that PP's dad said that if PP had any more accusations thrown at PP, PP's suspended ban from the colombo night races would come into effect.

Yup that's what I meant!

Edited by Overdrive

I think what OD meant was that PP's dad said that if PP had any more accusations thrown at PP, PP's suspended ban from the colombo night races would come into effect.

oops. my bad :(

As most of us know DD is one of the most friendliest and well respected guys in the local racing scene, and something like this happening to him is utterly disgusting. Sri lanka still is in its early first stages of motor racing, and this sort of thuggery should not be involved if we need to move forward. IMO like it or not since this is not the first time PP should be banned!!!

• Like 1

Careful what you say, guys. Get the whole story first. Accusing PP of thuggery or not settling it on the track is kinda off the mark if the guy who caused the scene was his dad, not him.

See, vishkid has done it properly. He clearly is talking only about the racing incident. Cyrax, thats not how you do it.

Thing is chaps, this isn't some international scene were we can freely blast Alonso's diva behaviour or Hamilton's cry baby antics or whatever. SL is small, too many people know too many people and people take things personally.

For me, I prefer not to express my views on the whole thing. I am still not clear enough on the story to judge anyway.

Careful what you say, guys. Get the whole story first. Accusing PP of thuggery or not settling it on the track is kinda off the mark if the guy who caused the scene was his dad, not him.

See, vishkid has done it properly. He clearly is talking only about the racing incident. Cyrax, thats not how you do it.

Thing is chaps, this isn't some international scene were we can freely blast Alonso's diva behaviour or Hamilton's cry baby antics or whatever. SL is small, too many people know too many people and people take things personally.

For me, I prefer not to express my views on the whole thing. I am still not clear enough on the story to judge anyway.

good points! 1+

Fair enough!

Got the point Peri. :grinning-smiley-003:

Well AS was elaborating the incident over dinner at my place. He was telling me that PP was nudging DD to get to the second place and hence after the victory. PP's pop's kinda high on the inside and started assaulting DD and abusing him verbally with the much fame Sri Lankan word A#$#% and so on. So DD just stood patient enough and noted down incident and PP's been court marshaled in days to come. But the funniest part as per AS, Ezy tried to get an ambulance before the race for PP, coz he had this disorder of throwing out. End of story for now.

• 1 month later...

Today Pasindu was found guilty of the Pannala turn 2 collision with Dinesh. SLAS is supposed to decide on the verdict as Pasindu is still under suspended sentance from CNR.

MINIACE

But wasn't the verdict decided at the point of the very first offence (a 6 month suspension)? I would think its just a matter of executing it.

Edited by Watchman

Today Pasindu was found guilty of the Pannala turn 2 collision with Dinesh. SLAS is supposed to decide on the verdict as Pasindu is still under suspended sentance from CNR.

MINIACE

this'll be an interesting topic to follow...

wonder what will happen cos this will get him banned for some time yeah?

this'll be an interesting topic to follow...

wonder what will happen cos this will get him banned for some time yeah?

Yeah, he has a 6 months term from CNR plus another fresh term from Pannala incident, Surely its more than six months.

MINIACE

Some say Prabhakaran was also a good leader with a bad aim :speechless-smiley-004:

MINIACE

Well that manace is over..... and i am not and will not try to justify PP's actions.

Edited by VtecE