• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Can There Be Such A Difference?

rameez

Question

guys,

i have been on the lookout for a painter to do some paint work, at times i felt to go a for a full body paint so whenever i meet someone i always show my car and get some indication. most of them quoted somewhere around 100k. last week i went to replace my horn from a dehiwela joint and when that was being fixed i noticed a VW golf being painted white and the job was quite nicely being done,i asked the guy and he introduced me to a painter.since my car was there i showed it to him and he had a good look at it and quoted me a price af around 30,000, and told me that the paint might be around 4 liters and will cost about 15k. i am still worried or confused how can be there such a difference in prices when it comes to painting unless this guy is doing a charity.

any ideas folks....?