• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Fuel Efficient Sedan Type Car

amilaart

Question

With my own experiance, I can gurantee that vios does very good in fuel.

"own experience" , "gurantee ", "very good on petrol."

may be, but some numbers will explain in a way which is as a useful information.

Hi all,

Im interesting to know about best fuel efficient sedan type car except Hybrids.

Is there are any suggestion

thank you

regards

Amila

I'm missing the Tree Huggers!. Why did you keep away hybrids Amila? Naughty Boy!!!! :lol:

• Like 1

nothing like being proud of driving at 160 kmph on a road with only two lanes in each direction and causing a safety hazard for other road users. You are so cool.

I take your advise mate. I know its risky and there are some places where the road becomes narrower. I went at abt 10 p.m and there were only a few vehicles :)

nothing like being proud of driving at 160 kmph on a road with only two lanes in each direction and causing a safety hazard for other road users. You are so cool.

and I dint wanna make maself cool by posting that I touched 160 kmph, its just to let ppl know that the engine was rev was kinda high at times. cheerz

you check this manually by refueling or just the readings on the car kmpl display? any ways one of my relatives have a tiida according to him max he got is 14kmpl in outstations.

manually :) pumped fuel at close to the express highway petrol shed and when i put the car on the road it was 2 kms or so, then from the entry point to exit point (50 kms) and then when I reached a petrol shed to fill the tank up (in kalutara) it had done 55 kms. and it was exactly 3 liters for the trip.

your relative might have got an AT transmission?? was it on the highway? highway you should get more than 16-17. but I get around 15 (avg) for long distance

manually :) pumped fuel at close to the express highway petrol shed and when i put the car on the road it was 2 kms or so, then from the entry point to exit point (50 kms) and then when I reached a petrol shed to fill the tank up (in kalutara) it had done 55 kms. and it was exactly 3 liters for the trip.

your relative might have got an AT transmission?? was it on the highway? highway you should get more than 16-17. but I get around 15 (avg) for long distance

his car have a cvt transmission type and it's was in the outstations not on the highway.

i think toyota corolla 121(1500cc) some times it does 16-22 kmpl in outstaion.

yes true.

also Brand new manual version with 1300cc engine also do around 20kmpl when long run

Edited by Nilantha
  • Like 1

Does anyone know how often we should service a diesel pump, and pressure the injectors on a diesel.

Regarding a 4D56 indirect injection intercooler turbo engine.

better 40,000km but if you use genuine diesel filter also super diesel story is deference.

Edited by Nilantha