• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

"mystery Product At The Ceylon Motor Show" Taking Your Car From Ordinary To Extra Ordinary!!!

Abbas J

Affordable Motorsport??? WTF??? Di you eat tainted pork or something and has got a bout of swine flu?

Running a Honda Chaly 50CC without the exhaust is also affordable motorsport... ;)

• Like 2

Abbas, what exactly was the reaction you were expecting from us? Also, it's best to dismember a body and wrap up the pieces in a few layers of polythene. Makes it much easier to transport and dispose of.

Thank you for viewing this add and the amusing questions and comments posted by members.

Both Good and Negative Feed Back is appreciated and our customer service team will help you even the wildest of queries.

To answer jdnets question: Please soak your utensil in a larger basin using warm water ,lime and vinigar. If you opt for something more abrasive use Coca Cola . Your cooking pan will be refreshingly clean.

Regarding my product it is being pre launched this week and do visit our booth, we are located within close proximity to the A*W Pavillion

I am making a genuine effort to bring affordable motorsports to Sri Lanka and if readers are not convinced a test drive will be all you need.

See You at The CEYLON MOTOR SHOW

Kiyannako.. Kiyannema Nehe...... Lejjai Aiyo ... :girl_dance:

Seems time wasting...

• Like 1

affordable motorsports like a rice up tuk tuk and marutis? i think it's better you explain what is your product is.

btw is this product comes in a plastic bag with the description at the back and this product you are talking about is a new form of a expanding soft rubber tube?.

Judging by the number of posts, the marketing seems quite successful, at least in terms of publicity.

But you know advertising is not allowed. I'm surprised Madz hasn't gotten rid of this yet.

Then The U***A *A*I**G C*SS** T*N**G Solution will make this a reality.

ULTRA <blank> <blank> TUNING Solution? :P

All we can do is wait and see if this "solution" creates more AL threads starting with "Please help..." after people start using it.

• Like 1

Abbas, what exactly was the reaction you were expecting from us? Also, it's best to dismember a body and wrap up the pieces in a few layers of polythene. Makes it much easier to transport and dispose of.

I disagree. While dismembering a body may be the most convenient method, it's not the best. There is a risk of leaving blood spatter in places you wouldn't notice. Carrying the corpse as a whole while wrapping it in plastic is the best method. You have to remember that it[s not just about transportation, the main thing is not getting caught or leaving behind any evidence.

Thank you for viewing this add and the amusing questions and comments posted by members.

Both Good and Negative Feed Back is appreciated and our customer service team will help you even the wildest of queries.

To answer jdnets question: Please soak your utensil in a larger basin using warm water ,lime and vinigar. If you opt for something more abrasive use Coca Cola . Your cooking pan will be refreshingly clean.

Regarding my product it is being pre launched this week and do visit our booth, we are located within close proximity to the A*W Pavillion

I am making a genuine effort to bring affordable motorsports to Sri Lanka and if readers are not convinced a test drive will be all you need.

See You at The CEYLON MOTOR SHOW

Aiyooo see this is why you need a few marketing classes. Now your making yourself look like a common retard that we see on this site daily. If you call a post on a forum where advertising is banned an "add," you are pretty darn retarded. First of all it's "ad" which is short for advertisement. Do yourself a favor and try to find a book on marketing or advertising. Maybe there's a book out there called "Marketing for retards."

Also there is no such thing as "affordable motorsports."

Oh yeah please to let us know your name and the time you would be at BMICH. It's not because we want to see your crappy product, it's because we would really like to put a face behind behind to retarded posts you made. Too bad I won't be able to be there I would love to see the type of b.s. you are going to spread at BMICH.

Judging by the number of posts, the marketing seems quite successful, at least in terms of publicity.

But you know advertising is not allowed. I'm surprised Madz hasn't gotten rid of this yet.

You know this thread is a complete marketing failure. This is what you would see if you hire a bunch of people from a school for special needs kids.

Also I hope this thread does not get locked. We really need to find a way to get rid of the body of that hooker MD killed.

Edited by jdnet

Hmmm I was at the BMICH all day today and did not see any 'mysterious soloutions',,,well apart from the time a I saw a hobo urinating in to a flower pot.

look at the back seat of your car. I'm sure you will find "mysterious solutions."

You know this thread is a complete marketing failure. This is what you would see if you hire a bunch of people from a school for special needs kids.

Also I hope this thread does not get locked. We really need to find a way to get rid of the body of that hooker MD killed.

You know what they say man, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

I disagree. While dismembering a body may be the most convenient method, it's not the best. There is a risk of leaving blood spatter in places you wouldn't notice. Carrying the corpse as a whole while wrapping it in plastic is the best method. You have to remember that it[s not just about transportation, the main thing is not getting caught or leaving behind any evidence.

You guys..... just dissolve the body in acid and give the bones to your dogs! Easy peasy. :whistle2:

i need to add something here....about this body disposal thingy......burning did not work for the murder in kahawatta recently.....the police dog ceeba was able to locate killer of the 2 ladies even after trying to destroy the evidence. :mellow::o .

anyway back to the topic ...... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by rameez

Blood spatter would be a problem, _if_ it the dismembering was done antemortem, but once circulation stops things become much easier. Besides it would just be too inhumane to chop someone up while they're alive. Just place the corpse on some split garbage bags, dismember, and then wrap the parts up in the said same bags. Kinda like the thing places like Pilla do during lunch time by placing a lunch paper over the plate to having to wash them.

Or find a shark. (sorry gents, just watched shark night)

or tie it to a one of those heavy cement blocks and send it down so it can swim with the fish...