• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kia Sorento 2012 Permit

pdeeban

Question

Hey guys I'm planning to buy a kia sorento 2012 any of you own a kia sorento 2012 under a permit?

if so please tell me your opinions and how is the suv ie: comfy/noise/mechanical issues etc

really appreciate your opinions.....

Thanks

:)

If he is, he should be concerned with putting back more money into SL rather than getting concessions. How much of the money going out of this country goes towards getting oil in? Oil producers are sucking us dry, and the chap wants even more!

If he is, he should be concerned with putting back more money into SL rather than getting concessions. How much of the money going out of this country goes towards getting oil in? Oil producers are sucking us dry, and the chap wants even more!

Now now peri. He's sending in a hundred thousand dollars an year. Think of all the development programs his money can go into. It's such a hge amount. Forget concessions, we should give this guy a free Ferrari and a medal of honor.

Edited by jdnet

Now ow peri. He's sending in a hundred thousand dollars an year. Think of all the development programs his money can go into. It's such a hge amount. Forget concessions, we should give this guy a free Ferrari and a medal of honor.

yeah atleast a free 520D

Do you know how much money comes in on a single project done by MIT? No? Then how about you STFU?

MIT?Let me see, where can I find that info, ah NSF would provide that, http://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/piSearch.do?SearchType=piSearch&page=1&QueryText=MIT&PIFirstName=&PILastName=&PIInstitution=&PIState=&PIZip=&PICountry=&Restriction=2&Search=Search

Why dont you find out by u r self,

Now lets try to find another university, somebody has mentioned about University of Massachusetts Lowell for some reason so lets find it from there,

http://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/piSearch.do?SearchType=piSearch&page=1&QueryText=university+of+massachusetts+lowell+&PIFirstName=&PILastName=&PIInstitution=&PIState=&PIZip=&PICountry=&Restriction=2&Search=Search

So here look at it, so STFO

Graduate Research Assistant at University of Massachusetts Lowell with the facebook profile name "wjkalana" liked KIA motors (Car Plan Ltd).Sri Lanka and BMW SriLanka yesterday. He also has pics taken inside a montero sport. :sport-smiley-004:

Hey dude I dont even have a Facebook profile, LOL

How many times I have to to tell you guys, I m doing research on hydrogen fuel cells for Exxon. Sucking oil from the ground Exxon would do it without scientist.

MIT?Let me see, where can I find that info, ah NSF would provide that, http://www.nsf.gov/a...2&Search=Search

Why dont you find out by u r self,

Now lets try to find another university, somebody has mentioned about University of Massachusetts Lowell for some reason so lets find it from there,

http://www.nsf.gov/a...2&Search=Search

So here look at it, so STFO

Dear All,

Above you have a classic example of why all the qualifications in the world is useless when you don't have common sense. You have to be a total and complete moron to think that when I say MIT brings money into Sri Lanka, that I am talking about the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and look up grants in a US gov website. I don't think that THAT MIT sends so much money to SL, if at all.

Thanks

How many times I have to to tell you guys, I m doing research on hydrogen fuel cells for Exxon. Sucking oil from the ground Exxon would do it without scientist.

so did your research produce any results?.

Not much chance of Exxon discovering anything great on hydrogen cells if their scientists spend most of their days on car forums talking about a permit 5 series which they bought.

• Like 2

so did your research produce any results?.

Its not something I can discussed on a public forum, But I can tell you one thing, Electric cars are not going to be the future as it needs few hours to recharge, So we think its going to be Hydrogen fuel cells. Already theres a pilot project by Honda in the car name of FCX clarity, only sells in southern california. Anyway lets comes to the matter at hand,

How do I know u mention about a copy cat name place called Malabe IT. As far as I concern theres only one MIT and other is a copy cat name. So looks like most guys here dont like foreign employees is either because they dont have qualification or they were not allowed to go in to Korea or middle east. But let me ask some questions from you guys? How many underprivileged children's in SL you guys have helped out?? How many underprivileged schools you guys have helped out?? And how many Tsunami houses have you guys built from your own money?? I m guessing a big round zero here. And how many foreign jobs you guys have given out per year? (I take 1 from SL for my research group every year). So if ou guys havent done any of them so shut up. All I said is giving a duty free permit for foreign employee. (I didnt even ask one) I was talking about as a complete package. No body is against it giving 100% duty free permits to our politicians. Its shows your quality. So I m gonna stop from now, Looks like I dont have time to post comments for bunch of morons.

Ah one more thing, if you want to prove your self why dont you morons head here in SL,

Gedawila Kanishta Vidyalaya Badalkumbura and help those people out. They are building a play ground for children and for whole village. Get your ass over there and help help them out. They dont have money for it. I m off.

Its not something I can discussed on a public forum, But I can tell you one thing, Electric cars are not going to be the future as it needs few hours to recharge, So we think its going to be Hydrogen fuel cells. Already theres a pilot project by Honda in the car name of FCX clarity, only sells in southern california. Anyway lets comes to the matter at hand,

How do I know u mention about a copy cat name place called Malabe IT. As far as I concern theres only one MIT and other is a copy cat name. So looks like most guys here dont like foreign employees is either because they dont have qualification or they were not allowed to go in to Korea or middle east. But let me ask some questions from you guys? How many underprivileged children's in SL you guys have helped out?? How many underprivileged schools you guys have helped out?? And how many Tsunami houses have you guys built from your own money?? I m guessing a big round zero here. And how many foreign jobs you guys have given out per year? (I take 1 from SL for my research group every year). So if ou guys havent done any of them so shut up. All I said is giving a duty free permit for foreign employee. (I didnt even ask one) I was talking about as a complete package. No body is against it giving 100% duty free permits to our politicians. Its shows your quality. So I m gonna stop from now, Looks like I dont have time to post comments for bunch of morons.

First of all MIT is NOT a copycat name. It's an abbreviation, dumba$$.

Second of all, a lot of us here do hire people for our companies, locally. So we don't need to give people fancy jobs. We also pay taxes that in theory should go towards education, job creation etc. Stop acting so high and mighty.

• Like 2

Ah one more thing, if you want to prove your self why dont you morons head here in SL,

Gedawila Kanishta Vidyalaya Badalkumbura and help those people out. They are building a play ground for children and for whole village. Get your ass over there and help help them out. They dont have money for it. I m off.

Once again. We pay taxes that should go into things like that. Whether or not it does is a different story. Let me guess, you are one of those guys who rounds up suddas money to build a house for a tsunami survivour, then uses to money to fund a lavish vacation and build a hut. Am I right?

Sucking oil from the ground Exxon would do it without scientist.

Just about shows how much you know about petro-geology, or indeed anything Exxon does. By your logic, we should all be digging random holes in the ground and striking oil. But then a graduate assistant under the self delusion that he has a phd would not know much more than that anyway...

The FCX clarity is yesterday's news and was even shown on top gear years ago. Anyway, where do you mine the hydrogen from? What's the largest source of hydrogen for the cells?

The FCX clarity is yesterday's news and was even shown on top gear years ago. Anyway, where do you mine the hydrogen from? What's the largest source of hydrogen for the cells?

We are not mining machan, we are trying to split water. Largest source of hydrogen in the world is water. Thats my whole research is about. We are doing the research with JCAP, which is (Joint Centre for Artificial Photosynthesis). And the best thing is by spliting water it wont do any harm for environment as Water is reproduced during the process in the engine.

We are not mining machan, we are trying to split water. Largest source of hydrogen in the world is water. Thats my whole research is about. We are doing the research with JCAP, which is (Joint Centre for Artificial Photosynthesis). And the best thing is by spliting water it wont do any harm for environment as Water is reproduced during the process in the engine.

Aney burus this whole splitting the H2O molecule thing has been around for a long time. Don't try to act like you are the only person that knows about it. Once again, you should stop pretending to worrk for exxon. Might be a crime.

Aney burus this whole splitting the H2O molecule thing has been around for a long time. Don't try to act like you are the only person that knows about it. Once again, you should stop pretending to worrk for exxon. Might be a crime.

Says by a someone who works in a IT company? LMAO, Splitting water is around for a long time correct, but the problem is how to split it, Heres the problems with that, O2 is produced will oxidized the electrode and will have a problem of finding a material that is very resistant for oxidation. So platinum works for this. Second problem as we all know and learned in high school energy is a conserved. Cannot create or destroyed. So we all know any reaction cant complete with 100% efficiency. Theres always a heat loss. So splitting water means you are converting electric energy in to chemical energy in H-H bond. So if we simply use electricity to produce it it wont be a viable replacement for large scale hydrogen production. So we need alternative clean energy for water splitting. So the best way is to use energy from sun converted to chemical energy of the hydrogen bonds. So our solar panels are so expensive so dye sensitized solar cells are the replacement for converting solar energy to electricity. IT guy if you dont know about science please shut up and do some programing. Somebody ask a polite question and I answer for that. And where I work and what I do is my job. And I know where I work. You can think what ever you can. jdnet you must be one of those people who are trying to go to Korea. So why dont you stay in the que to get the application. And you are really jealous of people who work abroad

Yes I know, there's no giant hole in the ground you can extract hydrogen from. But I don't think you work at Exxon.

You can think what ever you can. jdnet you must be one of those people who are trying to go to Korea. So why dont you stay in the que to get the application. And you are really jealous of people who work abroad

Aney you're right aney. I am very jealous of you aney. I have never been outside moneragala aney.

• Like 1

Hey retard, where the heck have I said I'm an IT guy? That's hardly my line of work ad yes I know how getting hydrogen from water works and about the energy required. Unlike you I'm not trying to send the garandiya around the block by using wikipedia. What next? are you going to tell us your penis size and the size of your transvestite wife's tits?

Korean ass, Yes I dont know any of it you know everything. (You KOREAN ASS) couldnt go to Korea why not go to middle east I m off.