• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Meaning Of The Japanese Sentences In A Vehicle

RehanaA

This kind of thing happening my office car i was given a Toyota Hybid Prius car i think 2edition when i change the Temp (Ac) and doing some audio and bluetooth calls there is a japanese voice and instruction also in japanese now though i dont know any jap i know how to adjust so its come with the car default setting but im not much care it .

When a person is totally new to something, he asks the stupidest questions. right? Same with you and same with me - I'm very excited about my new car and I want to know everything about it... I knew the answers to this questions would be similar to "join a Japanese class", "it's a ghost", "strange!!", "wired", "hire a tourist guide", etc etc... Anyway I have a habit of asking. :)

RA

p.s. You 'experts' (as everyone greets you guys) don't know everything about vehicles or even about your own vehicle. ;) I believe an Expert wouldn't bother/take the time to type something in a forum...

First up, you need to understand a simple fact before accusing others.

Let's take a few examples...

1. I hear an unusual noise from my car. What is it?

2. My car is not moving as fast as I expected. What's wrong?

3. I hear Japanese sentences in my car. What do they mean?

4. What is the difference between March K10 and Alto K10?

5. Should I buy a Nissan Cefiro or Maruti 800?

6. I'm gonna buy a car. Is the car market going down?

etc. etc.

Did you notice a trend here? These are all vague questions that do not contain any facts for a knowledgeable person to come to a conclusion and help you. No question is a stupid question if you are new to something. But if you ask something in a damn stupid way, even the most serious question could sound silly.

That's the reason why you got rude responses except from the wannabe romeos that get their testostrerone pumping every time they see a feminine profile name. For example, if Jami asked this same question, would you think he would have got even one serious response?

So if you seriously want help, give as many facts as possible. Do some googling or searching in the forum first, and then post the question. Then you can expect real help from experienced persons.

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 8

First up, you need to understand a simple fact before accusing others...........

...........Then you can expect real help from experienced persons.

thumbs up - nicely explained crosswind!

thanks and I agree!

RA

Funny the voice in my car generally says "budu ammo hemin palayan yako!!"

Is this the same in other cars? What do you experts have to say?

My dad's voice says that, not the car's. Car just goes vroom.