• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tesla Motors - Cars That Will Change The World

Californikan

Stepping gingerly around snarling cats (again), might I say, my brother test drove the roadster, and he thought it was awesome. Until the batteries were half out and they had to return. He loves the model S.

I guess electric cars really have to figure out the mileage to charging time hurdle.

And no Cali, I think most people regardless of nationality, will think a few old hands on this site are taking the mickey out of you. Completely.

I kick no cats by saying this. Just an honest observation from someone reading this punch-up on a daily basis. Purely for entertainment. :)

• Like 3

See the retard trying to repeat what the voices in his head keep saying in an attempt to convince himself its the truth. Lets see -

Pericles = "same fellows who strongly advocated that hybrids would not become popular in Sri Lanka"

Truth = Pericles didn't even vote in his retarded poll, and has stated it probably would be, coz there are so many stupid people around, and that that wouldn't be a good thing.

"if you come across a post or thread you don't like, just ignore it. It's such a simplistic concept, but these 5 fellows still haven't been able to grasp it."

Except that he has missed that the moderator is supposed to read everything, however retarded, to see if its within the rules.

Also, just as retardo feels he should spread his gospel of bullshit to as many people as possible, some of us feel we should save as many people as possible from the follies of fake evangelists.

And their international community.

Go away Cali.

Peri, it's very simple. Just ignore me. And train your friends to ignore me too.

I'm very happy to occasionally post news articles on the threads I've created. But you and your friends just egg me on.

So just ignore me.

It's funny how again and again in this forum it's the same 5 or 6 fellows (jdnet, watchman, pericles, stig, crosswind) who manage to simultaneously synchronize their menstrual cycles and spontaneously display the exact same post-menopausal symptoms.

After all these years, these 5 fellows still haven't been able to grasp what everyone on the international forums has known since the beginning of the internet (and even most newbies on AL know): if you come across a post or thread you don't like, just ignore it.

It's such a simplistic concept, but these 5 fellows still haven't been able to grasp it.

But then again, these are the very same fellows who strongly advocated that hybrids would not become popular in Sri Lanka and hybrids would fail in SL so their mentality is no surprise.

dearest Cali, I am really really impressed by your singlehanded attempt to bring autolanka forum in to global standards by posting photos of tesla cars that u picked up off the net. So I thought of doing my part to help your singlehanded attempt to bring this forum in to international standards by posting some pics of those tree loving tesla cars. I didn't do anything wrong and hurt your feelings no dear?

Edited by Crosswind

dearest Cali, I am really really impressed by your singlehanded attempt to bring autolanka forum in to global standards by posting photos of tesla cars that u picked up off the net. So I thought of doing my part to help your singlehanded attempt to bring this forum in to international standards by posting some pics of those tree loving tesla cars. I didn't do anything wrong and hurt your feelings no dear?

Happy?

4058554925_2d204af5a5.jpg

tesla_crash.jpg

2009_tesla_roadster_crash_new_jersey.agqv5pwdn3cow4ck80ggo4wsk.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg

crashed-tesla-roadster-01.jpg

LOL!!!....CyRax, I'm actually amazed and quite honored that you used so much of your own time and effort to make this. But I've got to tell you, I would never bother doing the same for you because you're not worth it...LOL!!!

ps. And thanks for showing how you keep AL well below the standards of the international forums. Thanks to you, anyone from an international forum who reads this thread will see your post and immediately think "What a bunch of immature amateurs these Sri Lankans are". Thanks again. :)

Hahaha, aiyo cali again, why would I even give a damn about what you think of me, I mean you wouldnt expect anyone to give a shit considering, lets say your ''actual knowledge about cars'' and not the stuff you google.

your_tale_is_enthralling_trollcat.jpg

On a side not cali what say you put your money where your mouth is, why don’t you open a poll and see how many people find you informative and helpful ?

Peri, it's very simple. Just ignore me. And train your friends to ignore me too.

I'm very happy to occasionally post news articles on the threads I've created. But you and your friends just egg me on.

So just ignore me.

Are you just stupid? I just post that as the moderator I have to read all the posts and you tell me I should ignore you?

I think most people regardless of nationality, will think a few old hands on this site are taking the mickey out of you. Completely.

It might seem that way from a local perspective Komisiripala, but to people in the international forums and to people in other countries, the "old hands" who are active on this thread make the AL forum look like this.....

My bad. I forgot you're the moderator that likes to inflame situations rather than diffuse them.

Interesting to see how the decrease of Vehicle Tax Rate helped some people turn into laughing stocks. People who did not have the privilage of travelling in a family owned vehicle in their childhood all of a sudden realise that now they can afford a Hybrid & thinks it's THE CAR! These people in return drive crazy on roads by honking & speeding making our lives misserable. All because they have a car or a vehicle (include D#mo Batta's & 3 wheels to the list) which they did not have in the past.

Unfortunatley they don't stop from their.People who have access to the Internet (out of that crowd) do some Google search & open useless threads.

Suba Anagathayak!

It might seem that way from a local perspective Komisiripala, but to people in the international forums and to people in other countries, the "old hands" who are active on this thread make the AL forum look like this.....

I think if the said people of "international forums and people in other countries" are truly automotive enthusiast they would rather side with people who know "something" about cars be it "old hands" or not over a guy who doesnt know what type of rims his car has.

On a side note Mr. Cali-phony-can what say you about my challenge hmmmm ? ? ?

I'm sorry, but local perspective and international forums? Now THAT is a wanna be kalu suddha.

We have news for you, stupid. We want what is right for us, not what is right for people in other countries.

Now go away.

I'm a member of hondatech, teamintegra, clubintegra and a heap of other forums from Hawaii to mauritius, us and uk.

So suffice to say two things:

1. I know p*wnage when I see it.

2. Considering how I have a blood relative who not only actually sat in and drove a tesla product, but pushed it to its limits on a track, I think he and I are more qualified to give an input on it more than someone like, say... You.

Just a humble observation.

I'm a member of hondatech, teamintegra, clubintegra and a heap of other forums from Hawaii to mauritius, us and uk.

So suffice to say two things:

1. I know p*wnage when I see it.

2. Considering how I have a blood relative who not only actually sat in and drove a tesla product, but pushed it to its limits on a track, I think he and I are more qualified to give an input on it more than someone like, say... You.

Just a humble observation.

In that case, it is strange that you did not humbly observe and have not mentioned that that almost all the information about Tesla the "old hands" have written in this thread has been incorrect. Consider Supra's two posts, #99 and #105, which is what started this latest punchup:

1) Supra wrote that no Model S have been delivered to customers. This is incorrect. http://www.leftlanen...rnia-plant.html

2) Supra wrote no journalists have been allowed extended drives of the Model S.This is incorrect. http://www.insidelin...track-test.html

3) Supra wrote Tesla got the Model S range estimates seriously wrong. This is incorrect. http://www.digitaltr...265-mile-range/

Were you not aware the information was incorrect? Or did you simply, blindly, assume that whatever the "old hands" writes must be true? Or did you know it was incorrect information, but chose not to mention it?

Please be aware that my wish is not to prove any individual wrong, but simply to have correct information and correct facts about Tesla on this thread.

I think if the said people of "international forums and people in other countries" are truly automotive enthusiast they would rather side with people who know "something" about cars be it "old hands" or not over a guy who doesnt know what type of rims his car has.

On a side note Mr. Cali-phony-can what say you about my challenge hmmmm ? ? ?

The difference between AL and the international forums is that on the international forums (like in developed countries) the most important thing is correct facts and correct information. Correct information is much more important than where the information comes from and individual personalities. Our fellows seem to have the exact opposite mentality. See above.

Regarding your challenge, here is a hybrid thread that I was not a part of that very quickly descended into the usual AL ragging, name calling and chaos within the first few posts on the first page http://forum.autolan...id-maintanence/ .

This kind of behavior never happens on international forums, which is why to people on international forums and in other countries, the AL forum often seems like this....

you know what cali? how about you prove to us that the other forums out there are nicer to retards like you. Let us know your username on these other "international forums" and we can see for ourselves how well you are treated there.

so are you going to take up this offer or p*ssy out like the p*ssy you are?

Oh and please don't make a new account. We will be looking at the creation date.

The difference between AL and the international forums is that on the international forums (like in developed countries) the most important thing is correct facts and correct information. Correct information is much more important than where the information comes from and individual personalities. Our fellows seem to have the exact opposite mentality. See above.

Regarding your challenge, here is a hybrid thread that I was not a part of that very quickly descended into the usual AL ragging, name calling and chaos within the first few posts on the first page http://forum.autolan...id-maintanence/ .

This kind of behavior never happens on international forums, which is why to people on international forums and in other countries, the AL forum often seems like this....

The author of this video is ill-informed just like you (birds of a feather, I guess). It's not a video of ragging but a video of what they call the 'bucket day' in university. BTW, the authenticity of that video has been challenged. For one thing, no one would actually dare to take a video of ragging in a uni.

Edited by Crosswind

It's not a video of ragging but a video of what they call the 'bucket day' in university. BTW, the authenticity of that video has been challenged. For one thing, no one would actually dare to take a video of ragging in a uni.

What exactly is 'bucket day'? And what purpose does it serve/signify? It doesn't seem too different from ragging: Why is it considered different from ragging?

you know what cali? how about you prove to us that the other forums out there are nicer to retards like you. Let us know your username on these other "international forums" and we can see for ourselves how well you are treated there.

Awesome idea! Cali, do you accept? :)