• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lambo In Sl!!!!!!

skyliner33

We can make any number of 'F1 tracks' as we like,but getting to host an actual Formula 1 race is a whole nother matter.For starters you need to pay Bernie Ecclestone 40 million USDs for the previledge.

Haha just like the hambanthota harbour eh?? :P

Great to see a Lambo on our roads but can't help but agree with you...plus there's talk that it ain't exactly Dilantha's car...ifyouknowwhatimean ;)

true, i have heard that original owner ;) is hidden to prevent the super heat which can be occurred....ifyouknowwhatimean ;)

can be true.. can be not.. rumors

Oh no... Not AGAIN. Madz, we gonna need more mods if this thing starts going political again.

Whaaat?...was just sayin'...

And don't worry about me guys,they'll have a hard time fitting me in to a white van.Watchman however is the ideal size for abducting.So I suggest the white van uncles to go for him instead... :)

This isnt horse shit my friend. Well it's whats actually planned, coz the sons of the king are head over heels over racing. And Mr. D is the asset to the country and guru to them, it's not dishonouring Mr. D. Well got all these info from a very close friend of Mr. D. So everything is planned for the future on F1. Do expect some real horses coming down to lk for racing purposes of the princes. That is the whole reason the Lamborghini came down without a dime. And you would have observed the Ferrari displayed at motor show bearing a KH - xxxx number. Even that muscle came down with the permission of the king, but the importer had to bear up the duty after depreciation. Dot

1- Dude that Ferrari's been around for a while. If you want proof, look op the forum you'll find discussions regarding that car from quite a while before it showed up in any motorshow. And who on earth is Mr.D?

2- Do you think that just because you make a race track you can host a F1 race? Then you're just as gullible as the princes who have been sold a hollow dream of owning a F1 track.As it is there's too many tracks, and if you watched the pre-race section of the valencia race you'd have noticed that even the US can only feel optimistic about getting a race for New York. I remember once reading an article by some government authority saying that the F1 track will have 8 lanes.

So why dont you stick to being a silent participant in the forum. You'll be better appreciated that way.

• Like 2

Who the hell deleted my post!!!

Anyway Watchman has posted what I wanted to say.And here's the 'recently brought down king's muscle' doing the rounds at Katukurunda back in 2007.That Ferrari is Sidath Fernando's and has been here for a long time.

• 2 months later...

Ok, I saw the lambo near Kalutara North driving through Galle road yesterday noon, but it was accompanied by couple of STF defenders.

Does Mr. Malagamuwa has LTTE threats or it this ifyouknowwhatimean?

Sorry MadZ, I just couldn't stop looking for the real owner of this valuable piece.

I just had to move my beloved Civic off the road that I bought from my own money which I earned from hardworking, and I also hit a pothole as well which was covered by water due to the rain. Apparently everybody had to do the same who were driving on Galle road.

Edited by razordj

Ok, I saw the lambo near Kalutara North driving through Galle road yesterday noon, but it was accompanied by couple of STF defenders.

Sorry MadZ, I just couldn't stop looking for the real owner of this valuable piece.

I just had to move my beloved Civic off the road that I bought from my own money which I earned from hardworking, and I also hit a pothole as well which was covered by water due to the rain. Apparently everybody had to do the same who were driving on Galle road.

Well....it came to the Katukurunda race y’day and driven by our king’s son… ;)

I dont know about u. but some of us are actually happy to see a car like that on the road in our country.

• Like 1

It was driven by Dilantha Malagamuwa.

So looks like Mr. Malagamuwa is the owner and Mr Rajapakse Jr went on a small ride with it with his squad.

I dont know about u. but some of us are actually happy to see a car like that on the road in our country.

Since we don't have any evidence other than some rumors, I'll stop commenting on the car.

I don't mind as long as it is well earned money. There are enough gentlemen in Sri Lanka who may can spend this amount (famous sportsmen?).

And there are people who has blood money to own something like this too. But I highly doubt whether the category 1 involved here.

i've seen some people like this, who run beauty saloons, and does bridal things,wear tight genes and pierce ears too. they are belonging to some intermediate sex.some get married with a charm girls and THEY EXPECT A CHILD IRRESPECTIVE OF THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER.

so all of us like a lambo in sri lanka, but most of us don't like If it's from the tax money which were stolen from us.

Have some principles to live.

• Like 1

i've seen some people like this, who run beauty saloons, and does bridal things,wear tight genes and pierce ears too. they are belonging to some intermediate sex.some get married with a charm girls and THEY EXPECT A CHILD IRRESPECTIVE OF THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER.

so all of us like a lambo in sri lanka, but most of us don't like If it's from the tax money which were stolen from us.

Have some principles to live.

Do u have proof??? to back any of u r claims??? if not dont mutter like a moron saying he said she said.

BTW if u wanna check what my sexual orientation is please ask your mom im sure she can vouch for me. j***a$$

Edited by Chooti Putha
  • Like 1