• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lambo In Sl!!!!!!

skyliner33

I watched an automobile programme on Derana or Hiru TV, there Dilantha told his Lambo was an award for a race he won, and President has excluded him from tax to bring it here.

So actually he has won the car, not bought.

Edited by kushan

Do u have proof??? to back any of u r claims??? if not dont mutter like a moron saying he said she said.

BTW if u wanna check what my sexual orientation is please ask your mom im sure she can vouch for me. j***a$$

Shhh....

Did i hit a nerve,

i didn't mean you , just took an example - you know "AN EXAMPLE".

Sorry i didn't know that it hurts you :( ..i'm so sorry .

I didn't say anything to cover by proofs.did i ?

And get my point "As most of other members , i don't like to see a lambo in sri lanka if it's dirty money"and i

didn't come to any conclusions since i've no solid information.

and when using filth it show's that you're just ret*rd teenager with low IQ.

• Like 1

Shhh....

Did i hit a nerve,

And get my point "As most of other members , i don't like to see a lambo in sri lanka if it's dirty money"and i

I simply wonder where these jackasses keep popping up on AL from. What happened? Elakiri.com kicked u out????

If you dont have proof how the hell do u know its dirty money?????

Edited by Chooti Putha

i've seen some people like this, who run beauty saloons, and does bridal things,wear tight genes and pierce ears too. they are belonging to some intermediate sex.some get married with a charm girls and THEY EXPECT A CHILD IRRESPECTIVE OF THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER.

so all of us like a lambo in sri lanka, but most of us don't like If it's from the tax money which were stolen from us.

Have some principles to live.

Shhh....

Did i hit a nerve,

i've seen some people like this, who run beauty saloons, and does bridal things,wear tight genes and pierce ears too. they are belonging to some intermediate sex.some get married with a charm girls and THEY EXPECT A CHILD IRRESPECTIVE OF THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER.

so all of us like a lambo in sri lanka, but most of us don't like If it's from the tax money which were stolen from us.

Have some principles to live.

OT:

What the f##k are you talking about dude. Seriously?!?!?! If someone's happy knowingly raising a child as his own, what'd YOUR problem?!?! You sone like a homophobe who was molested by a dude in a private bus.

I watched an automobile programme on Derana or Hiru TV, there Dilantha told his Lambo was an award for a race he won, and President has excluded him from tax to bring it here.

So actually he has won the car, not bought.

FYI: The president is the president. Not the king. He does not have the legal right to exclude people from paying tax. And the tax is paid for IMPORTING the vehicle; not based on if it was bought or gifted or won. Then again the country is so messed up that no-one has the sense of right or wrong.

• Like 3

Glad to see that most of the AL members; if were given "special permission", by the president, to bring down any car, acquired through legal means, completely tax/duty free; they would turn it down as a matter of principal. :)

Wish I had such strong principals I would thank him in less than a heart beat and go buy the most I can afford or the best I can win...

• Like 5

OT:

What the f##k are you talking about dude. Seriously?!?!?! If someone's happy knowingly raising a child as his own, what'd YOUR problem?!?! You sone like a homophobe who was molested by a dude in a private bus.

FYI: The president is the president. Not the king. He does not have the legal right to exclude people from paying tax. And the tax is paid for IMPORTING the vehicle; not based on if it was bought or gifted or won. Then again the country is so messed up that no-one has the sense of right or wrong.

Its not about having a sense of right or wrong machan..people know whats right and whats not.. For example how many of us try to avoid or pay the least amount of taxes when we bring down some good from abroad? Saying it's a gift or used item etc etc.. Machan at some point we all try to avoid taxes and that's a fact.. Its not like you would say no to a tax waiver if its offered to you machan?

• Like 1

OT:

seriously Thanks for noticing.

Didn't think the issue by that angle.

Yes, just wanted to ressit the fact that that anyone can't be just happy by seeing a lambo on our roads by any mean or any money.

I don't want to drag more filth hear , so i just ignore h***phobe thing :)

cheers :)

What'll happen if they race together with the gt-r?lambo will be toasted......gt-r is the most amazing car in the world.its new 2013 version spins to 60mph in just 2.7 secs!!!!the ones we've got in sl will do in 3.2 or something while lambo does it in 3.7

Going back to the topic of the lambo.

saw and advert on FB, Etisalate is having quizes these days, and the 1st price award is "a Ride in the Lambogini"

Edit -

248553_4721838047664_1131799263_n.jpg

Edited by Schiffer

What'll happen if they race together with the gt-r?lambo will be toasted......gt-r is the most amazing car in the world.its new 2013 version spins to 60mph in just 2.7 secs!!!!the ones we've got in sl will do in 3.2 or something while lambo does it in 3.7

so u asked a question, and answerd it by yourself.

ane good for you.

• Like 1

Going back to the topic of the lambo.

saw and advert on FB, Etisalate is having quizes these days, and the 1st price award is "a Ride in the Lambogini"

Edit -

248553_4721838047664_1131799263_n.jpg

The ad actually says a ride "On" the Lamborghini... What, are they going to tie the winner to the roof?

The ad actually says a ride "On" the Lamborghini... What, are they going to tie the winner to the roof?

LOL XD

oh and turns out this is how you win the "Grand Prize"

304620_10152093007960203_1146647331_n.jpg

i dont think, anyone will be getting a ride on or in it any sooner.

Look guys, this debate will rage on for ever and ever about the Lamborgini and whether it should have been brought down tax free. Either way whats happened has happened, and regardless of what you may think, Dilantha is someone who has worked hard to raise through the ranks of motor racing, and has dedicated much of his life to the sport - often without any local support, state or otherwise. And yet he's always proudly displayed the Sri Lankan flag on his cars, even when the majority of his sponsorship has come from other countries.

The lambo WAS awarded to him, and it was was also brought down tax free. If it was bought with his own money then yes, of course you'd expect tax to be paid, but rather than having this kept in Malaysia, or anywhere else he chooses, its here, - and I for one am thrilled to have it in the country. And lets remember that this is one of the few things that hasn't been covered up - in many interviews Dilantha openly states that it was brought down tax free under special permission. Compare this to many other scandals currently going on in the country and frankly the issue instantly pales in comparison.

This is a racing driver who is not only very successful, but proud of the country in which he hails from, not some politician seeking their own selfish gain, lining their pockets with tax payers money. Please lets remember this shall we?

OT:

machan, when comparing with other retards like some politician's sons, he is well worth to take the car he won to his home land, esdeez has clearly explained the fact.

machan, when comparing with other retards like some politician's sons, he is well worth to take the car he won to his home land, esdeez has clearly explained the fact.

Not really. No one should be above the law. Let it be Dilantha or any politicians brats. If the law or regulations state an import should be taxed a certain amount, then the rule should apply to every single person in this country.

• Like 4