• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lambo In Sl!!!!!!

skyliner33

This is not abt importing cars for some political retards, If Doctors and Lecturers getting tax permits for every 5 year, Why not Dilantha

Not this again mate,

total irrelevant things.

Doctors thing is under the sri lankan law.

And this individual case is Not,

This whole made Sri Lanka proud thing is retarded anyway. Take a walk on the streets and ask and see how many people even know who he is, despite the Championships, despite the Night Races, despite the news coverage on alleged business deals and despite the Lambo? (and a big hoarding at the end of the Japan Lanka Friendship Road saying drink milk). It'll be like those segments they show on Leno.

We know coz we follow motoring. But how proud can you claim SL is when the majority of the people don't even know the name or the accomplishments? He might have a higher profile now than a couple of years ago (and he was an international series champ even at that point, and raced with the flag on his car), but still, far more people will gossip about who every politician and son is sleeping with than know who Dilantha is.

And if the majority don't know, how does a law get passed approving anything?

these comments shows how the common people thinks towards these kinda things. lol

my aunt is a teacher and when i say something about the government, even she says is "udhdhe nawaththapu nisa api hemadama eyata.mona prashne thibbath udhdhe nawaththapu eka apita athi" :D

• Like 1

This whole made Sri Lanka proud thing is retarded anyway. Take a walk on the streets and ask and see how many people even know who he is, despite the Championships, despite the Night Races, despite the news coverage on alleged business deals and despite the Lambo? (and a big hoarding at the end of the Japan Lanka Friendship Road saying drink milk). It'll be like those segments they show on Leno.

We know coz we follow motoring. But how proud can you claim SL is when the majority of the people don't even know the name or the accomplishments? He might have a higher profile now than a couple of years ago (and he was an international series champ even at that point, and raced with the flag on his car), but still, far more people will gossip about who every politician and son is sleeping with than know who Dilantha is.

And if the majority don't know, how does a law get passed approving anything?

+5 on that

Madz, I'm not going to let this go now.

Ok lets start retard.

He put a flag on his car. Yes we are all proud,but, no, we do not owe him anything. It was his choice to put the flag and he has the respect of Sri Lankans for his action that does not, in any way, mean we should let him bypass a law. The main problem in this country right now is retards like you that think certan people should be above the law.

No, I am not blinded by politics. It is you, an individual who has no knowledge of the parliamentary procedure or the legal process in this country and democracy as a whole, who are blinded.

And please stop arguing with me about the law and creating exceptions for people. The fact is that in a democratic society, all people are equal in the eyes of the law. You could be the president or a peasant who brews kassippu to put food on the table and you should be treated the same either way.

Do us all a favor and learn a thing or two about law and order.

Thank you.

Also, I think it's nice that you have a hard-on for Dilantha, but let me ask you this;

Is Dilantha the only person that brought pride to this country? If not, were the other people allowed to just hop over the law as they wished?

If you think people who do something great for the country should not pay taxes, then you need to request the government to make a motion in parliament and pass it through a vote, instead of arguing with us. Since if that happened, it would be legal, we would not have any problem with it.

well JD already said what i wanted to say.

dumbo, you yourself says that "its not leagal"

if that's your logic. Dilantha won some races in malaysia and so on. but there are people who represented sri lanka in WORLD CLASS events on olympics and so on and, did everyone else get treatment like this?

in a country that is ruled by thugs and monkeys its not surprising that the government favors one guy. i know this specially, since my f**k-tard cousin (in law) is a politician himself

however it is. if there is a law. IT IS A LAW FOR EVERYONE.

and the person whom you say "Deserves" is actually using it to MAKE MONEY FOR HIMSELF now,

Can see how the democracy rules this forum by deleting the post I made, Im not using such vague laguages, but here I had to fall to your social level to comment it.

I dont know whether you can remember, so lemme refresh the history little bit.

When Susanthika won the bronze medal in Olympic, If I can remember correctly she got a house and a car from the government to appreciate and honour wht she did.

Sugath Thilakrathne who has won many Asian and Local events also got such treaties from the government.

And also Aravinda De Silva won a Sportage in Singer world series and brought home tax free, If I can remember correctly later he sold it and shared the money among the team.

I dont wanna drag this anymore, This is my point of view which I think Dilantha deserved it.

Of course racing events are not much popular in Sri Lanka, where such events attracts only such people who loves to race, and I think givernment did not sponsor for any of his car racing events too, I dont know why, but I think because its not much popular and its costly.

So JDnet I dont give a crap about president, his sons or other ratards around him, This is my point of view where I honestly believes Dilantha deserved it. Try to understant it to your education level or leave it.

• Like 1

Can see how the democracy rules this forum by deleting the post I made, Im not using such vague laguages, but here I had to fall to your social level to comment it.

Lets see if your education level can figure this out. This forum is NOT a democracy. AL is a private corporation that provides a place to exchange ideas as long as you play within the rules. You broke the rules. So take your sarcasm and stuff it as far up as possible where the sun don't shine.

Idiot.

Lets see if your education level can figure this out. This forum is NOT a democracy. AL is a private corporation that provides a place to exchange ideas as long as you play within the rules. You broke the rules. So take your sarcasm and stuff it as far up as possible where the sun don't shine.

Idiot.

So Mr Brainiac I will assume "dumbass" would be fine enough for you. and I will use it hereafter in such occasions to shine up your little world.

• Like 1

So Mr Brainiac I will assume "dumbass" would be fine enough for you. and I will use it hereafter in such occasions to shine up your little world.

You might want to tone it down a bit there Sonny, you're trying people's patience now.....

Am gonna kick the cats again and talk about another Lamborghini in SL. A miura. Freed from port yesterday.

Any info on this would be considered my editition of the ZFT!

Eh? WTF happened to import restrictions on cars older than 2 years, or whatever the number is that was dreamed up last?

• 3 weeks later...

Saw the Lambo in Kollupituya this morning (No stickers this time),,, still running on garage plates.. And my friends... it had a black scratch mark on the left hand side door :( .. Maybe it could be a glue patch caused by stickers... couldnt get a photo without making a scene... DId anyone see it???

Pictures and details PLEASE! This is insane! A Miura in SL! Anyhow since there was a 1930's Rolls brought down recently and running with KS-XXXX or KR-XXXX plates (Can't remember) this can actually be quite true. Must be quite an petrol-head to import a Miura. Only 764 were ever made!

• Like 1