• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan 300Zx Tt Project!

Komisiripala

factory qute is 300. i'm sure a few of those escaped the stables over time. she's going to nuwara eliya over the weekend. and i'm not. so jealous...

Gampola road im assuming? Having been up that road in a 300ZX (albeit an N/A version), I can tell you it is EPIC... you should tag along :P

factory qute is 300. i'm sure a few of those escaped the stables over time. she's going to nuwara eliya over the weekend. and i'm not. so jealous...

Just came back from nuwaraeliya, its damn crowded there. but it'll be great in the Z specially with the top down. definitely it'll be an eye catcher :)

Z had an argument with a motorbike. Biker in hospital. Zx was just released. Bike tried to pass on left lane. Didn't see it coming.

Drive was epic alright. Just not in the way my friend expected... :(

No major damage tho. Just a paint transfer. Time to cut those limes!!

Z had an argument with a motorbike. Biker in hospital. Zx was just released. Bike tried to pass on left lane. Didn't see it coming.

Drive was epic alright. Just not in the way my friend expected... :(

No major damage tho. Just a paint transfer. Time to cut those limes!!

Those Martha Fockers always overtake from left.. Hope everything is settled & he is ok though..

Quite shaken up. You know how it is when the car you dote over gets bonked... Him and wife aren't injured tho. Have to go to mawanella courts on 5th sep. ugh...

Ye i can completely understand. Had an incident with a Mobike jazz hall a while ago, where he broke my side mirror. Then the bugger asking compensation for damages to his bike. I scolded & chased him away. But had to waste a day in the Police to get a police report for the insurance thingy. (Shouldn't have chased the bugger away.)

My point is machan, its sad that you have to suffer for the mishaps done by others.. Hope everthing will be settled on Sep 05th.

• 2 weeks later...

Komisiripala, i think i had a little fun with your mates car on thursday night... from the Havelock town lights : ) i was in my black WRX ...the ZX looked lovely though... absolute beauty! Was the car running stock?

Yes Andrew Lakmal told me. We were talking about it while changing my oil the other day. Yup it's stock. Planning to make it (and mine) breathe a little easier soon :)

It is quite a looker tho. I sure do find the pretty ones

I've seen the car (mostly in garages) over the years. I have to ask, is it an auto or manual? I always lust after after the auto N/A models for cheap GT cruisers.

Edited by terrabytetango