• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

4Wd Rally Accident

SeanD

What a waste of life. They should have known to stay off as these cables to have a chance of snapping off and hitting any obstacles close by. Anyways now its too late and hopefully future events will have strict rules to avoid such situations.

Stupid bloody coconut monkeys turned that injured boy on his face instead of keeping his air ways clear and taking him ASAP to the nearest hospital. Bloody ponnaya going ayyoo ayyoo and turning the badly injured guy this way that way.

They should charge the organizers for manslaughter for the lack of any safety and should ban them from even organizing a bicycle race in a kindergarten.

• Like 1

Stupid bloody coconut monkeys turned that injured boy on his face instead of keeping his air ways clear and taking him ASAP to the nearest hospital. Bloody ponnaya going ayyoo ayyoo and turning the badly injured guy this way that way.

They should charge the organizers for manslaughter for the lack of any safety and should ban them from even organizing a bicycle race in a kindergarten.

it's pretty obvious the oragnizers were didn't do enough for track safety and also were not ready to handle a serious accident of this nature.

When a person is injured, the officials should take over the situation fast and ensure the injured person has the best possible chance of surviving the accident.

I blame the organizers for allowing that j***a$$ to throw around a seriously injured man like a ragdoll!!!

Here is the video.

Sorry I removed the video after 24+ hours. Graphics are really disturbing.-Miniace

MINIACE

For me, real disturbing part is the way that idiot has turned the body and kept him there in prone position. It seems like that poor guy was unconsious after the impact and that stupid act alone could have compromise the air way futher and reduced the chance of survival. Organizers need to take charge of a situation like this and at least few people in the organizing party should know the basic life support methods in case of an emergency.

clearly organizers were`nt prepared for it i didnt see any on call paramedics or an ambulance...motor sports as a whole is dangerous business including for the spectators its the spectators responsibility to stay within the designated spectator zone...i read on another forum where a guy tried to help some one stuck and lost an eye when the hi lift jack failed im sure there are more than enough examples around in the same caliber. this is a good eye opener for both those groups to improve future events...im surprised with all the experienced people around at the place they tried to winch it without even using shackles to reduce the strain from the angle and the curb

clearly organizers were`nt prepared for it i didnt see any on call paramedics or an ambulance...motor sports as a whole is dangerous business including for the spectators its the spectators responsibility to stay within the designated spectator zone...i read on another forum where a guy tried to help some one stuck and lost an eye when the hi lift jack failed im sure there are more than enough examples around in the same caliber. this is a good eye opener for both those groups to improve future events...im surprised with all the experienced people around at the place they tried to winch it without even using shackles to reduce the strain from the angle and the curb

they had an ambulance.. Didnt you hear someone screaming ambulance most prob an organiser...

Then how do u assume that no one called for an ambulance????

I heard it too in some other version (un-muted version). somebody yelled several times to get the ambulance and in fact could clearly hear the siren at the end of the video.

Edited by hrm
  • Like 1