• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2012 Mitsubishi Montero Sports

Shanjeev

i survived from a massive accident, vehicle is not controllable tried to get a steep turn but ws not success went and knock in a bowser ws damaged alot i had few bruises and had to stich my forhead parts are pretty expensive even the insurance basteds did not pay full :./

customer service is nil... uni#mods sucks

plus after 10,000kms you need to replace bushes and all those shits start to give u a creepy noises and ur drivin a suv like that is comparin to ur driving a lorry lol

ex: crew cab

steering wheel gets bit stiff like hard to turn and stuff like that!

there will be more issues after 20,000kms but thank god i gave mine before that :)

Thank god you sold that vehicle. You sound like a bigger retard than MoneyMaker. Now can you two p*ssies stop your bickering? The Montero Sport is a decent SUV for it's class. Sure it may not be as comfortable as a BMW but that's just apples and oranges. The reason yours was breaking down at 20k is probably because you are a retard.

For the record I'm in no way defending the other retard, MoneyMaker. His opinions are just as retarded as yours.

That is all.

• Like 6

Thank god you sold that vehicle. You sound like a bigger retard than MoneyMaker. Now can you two p*ssies stop your bickering? The Montero Sport is a decent SUV for it's class. Sure it may not be as comfortable as a BMW but that's just apples and oranges. The reason yours was breaking down at 20k is probably because you are a retard.

For the record I'm in no way defending the other retard, MoneyMaker. His opinions are just as retarded as yours.

That is all.

thumbs-up2.jpg

Doesn't this statement give an indication of this guy's knowledge?

"The Montero is a good vehicle, there is no complains.. my extended family alone has around 4 Jeeps"

He thinks the montero is a Jeep, what does that indicate ?

Edited by The Stig
  • Like 2

Meow Meow!!

Montero Sports is a massive vehicle therefore its gonna be a tough situation when driving around due to the Knight Riders out there as well as the traffic where you will have to fight your way until you reach the destination. I saw one struggling in the traffic in the morning. The owner was very careful with it.

@pdeeban

Don't get upset with the comments bro, that's your point of view about the vehicle.

@MotorMag

Every person has different opinions about anything. Some have nightmares, some are satisfied.

"The Montero is a good vehicle, there is no complains.. my extended family alone has around 4 Jeeps"

He thinks the montero is a Jeep, what does that indicate ?

Hmm..... Its a midsize SUV.

Cheers

Edited by Shanjeev

Meow Meow!!

Montero Sports is a massive vehicle therefore its gonna be a tough situation when driving around due to the Knight Riders out there as well as the traffic where you will have to fight your way until you reach the destination. I saw one struggling in the traffic in the morning. The owner was very careful with it.

@pdeeban

Don't get upset with the comments bro, that's your point of view about the vehicle.

@MotorMag

Every person has different opinions about anything. Some have nightmares, some are satisfied.

Cheers

yeah ofcourse bro, everybody has there own taste so i just said what i dont like is that kinda suv. :)

Meow Meow!!

@pdeeban

@MotorMag

Cheers

It's amazing how you call the montero sport a "massive vehicle" and a "midsize SUV" in the same post. Have you ever seen a full-size SUV?

Montero sport is not a bad vehicle, many people who complain about it newer driven it for a decent distance. But if you have a large family and goes regularly on road trips and want a SUV that won't cost you a arm and a leg for repairs. Montero sport is the best bet in the market right now, that is only if you import it on a permit.

No you missed my point totally ! ! ! google "Jeep" and you will see.

In case you and the other retard who called the montero a "jeep" are too lazy i did it for you (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Jeep)

This tells about the Jeep brand! He must considering it as a jeep i guess.

It's amazing how you call the montero sport a "massive vehicle" and a "midsize SUV" in the same post. Have you ever seen a full-size SUV?

It gives a massive like look. I edited the comment again after i read an article about it in Wikipedia.