• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bad Diesel This Time ????

hasmax

If some one know a safe place to pump (IOC normal/xtra mile, Ceypetco normal/super) diesel to use please post,

As I need to go down south tomorrow need to pump.

I thought diesel problems won't affect me as i was using a indirect injection 4d56 in my sport which was only second to locomotive engines when considering technology : D

But those have also been affected so I'm also worried.

The Timeline

First it was bad petrol - 28th June 2011

http://www.dailymirr...complaints.html

Then it was bad aviation fuel (they wanted to crash airliners) - 02nd May 2011

http://www.sundaytim...ews/nws_01.html

Now its bad Diesel- 30th July 2012

Whats next???

MINIACE

"LPG" ;)

I felt this early last week on an airport run on the Town Ace and just after pumping from the shed next to IFS Wella, the Van started having a slight engine vibration.. Knew it then and there and thought it was the shed until I hrd the news

IOC diesel should be safe yeah?

what a country we live in...have to trust an indian oil company cos our morons are screwing things up with local companies...

IOC diesel is not safe either

Except for the eastern region; for all the other parts in the country; diesel is distributed trough the storage facility at CPSTL kolonnawa. Both LIOC and CPC share the common reserve at CPSTL. so you cannot rely on them.

P.S. you cannot trust Indians; they are master thieves. once they learn the trick they'll do it better than our guys.

• Like 1

P.S. you cannot trust Indians; they are master thieves. once they learn the trick they'll do it better than our guys.

Dude, what kinda idiot are you.. Its not about a trick the petrol sheds or Ceypetco are trying to pull on you.. It's just a case off selfish ignorant and corrupt a$$holes importing substandard oil...

• Like 2

No complaints over IOC diesel sofar. 100 plus against CPC.

MINIACE

good to know...pumped tank full of super diesel last night from IOC until this shit blows over.

will never pump from ceypetco ever again...

You can't really blame the government for this. Last time they pumped bad petrol they got 70% of the vote. So I guess the government is trying to see what is the effect with bad diesel this time. Who knows, it may be even better this time.

Saw one SLTB bus stalling with a loud exhaust noise a short while ago, staff just left it blocking the exit of the food city car park and went their ways.

That Phenomenon is called Ejaculation in English language. It is the ultimate moment of satisfaction to the citizens who travel in these buses who voted/vote/will vote for this government in droves. Don't you worry about them, they are all very happy :)

It must suck to be the Government. People give them shit if they purchase the cheapest fuel and they also give shit when they purchase it at a higher rate. So they get shit either way?

you really believe things are that innocent in this instance?

I bet some morons took cuts and commissions from these suppliers and gave us crappy fuel cos they really wouldn't give a F. King won the war so anything and everything is ok for gullible fools.

fyi, they have bought crappy diesel from the same supplier who gave us crappy petrol. Mind you that company was supposed to be black listed after the first incident.

It sucks to be the people. we pay taxes, support fancy lifestyles of our so called leaders, pay good money for fuel and in turn...get our vehicles too busted and you feel sorry for the government?

• Like 4

Funny thing is

- with noticable evidences of vehicle break down - the gvt says the issued diesel are upto the standard.

- While issuing super diesel to port and railway-gvt says the issued diesel are upto the standard

-The commission appointed by the gvt will also say: the issued diesel are better than the super diesel (like the z-score)

Guys, these are cunning techniques to adress the uneducated people, to stach some votes. They will never accept their faults.

What to do...we are fortunate to born in this banana republic

It must suck to be the Government. People give them shit if they purchase the cheapest fuel and they also give shit when they purchase it at a higher rate. So they get shit either way?

Your mom dropped you on your head when you were born, right?

• Like 1

you really believe things are that innocent in this instance?

I bet some morons took cuts and commissions from these suppliers and gave us crappy fuel cos they really wouldn't give a F. King won the war so anything and everything is ok for gullible fools.

fyi, they have bought crappy diesel from the same supplier who gave us crappy petrol. Mind you that company was supposed to be black listed after the first incident.

It sucks to be the people. we pay taxes, support fancy lifestyles of our so called leaders, pay good money for fuel and in turn...get our vehicles too busted and you feel sorry for the government?

they got delisted after they paid a $160M fine sometime back....totally agree with you on this..its sad really that half the population dont realize that they voted donkeys in to the system and now they are just exploiting that opportunity and ramming our asses literally

they got delisted after they paid a $160M fine sometime back....totally agree with you on this..its sad really that half the population dont realize that they voted donkeys in to the system and now they are just exploiting that opportunity and ramming our asses literally

correction: That's $160,000 not million. Peanuts if you ask me. They probably made a lot more than that in profits.