• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Axio.is It A Really Good Car?

alpha17

Its not that his Allion can't go fast, it can, especailly when its in N and going downhill, its just the two sets of talking labias (One new, one old) n the car when he goes for his family outings has him by his scrotal sack... impeding the Allion's legendary performance... :)

Laughed so hard I shat myself!!

So when i swear i get warned but you are free to do as you want? No wonder this country is stuck in its place. Such double standard.

yes yes peri is the cause for power cuts, the landslides, the pouring rain and everything meya..

- - - - - - - -

and just want to add a point here

there is a axio in my neighborhood that belongs to a medical rep (reason i said that is, coz its daily driven everywhere),.

i can hear things are rattling and squeaking whenever it pass by my house.

so i hardly think the "Toyota Bulletproof" statement can really be used to this

Totally irrelevant bullshits...give ideas on the topic..!

I've simply given my experiences which might be useful to people comparing cars in this sector, of which the Mazda 3 and the Axio are part of. I've already given my views (not ideas) on the topic above. You are most welcome to ignore them if you think it's "irrelevant bullshits" ;) and make your views known.

In a forum this is what people are meant to do. Different people have different views on different subjects. They come here are share them with one another. Everyone learns new things and discover others' point of view on the subject. People agree, disagree, add to or disprove.

Very often people will tend to deviate from the subject because one thing is connected with another. But that's no big deal imo. But say I suddenly spoke about say the Lambo Countache vs the Ferrari 512BB in this topic, then you could call "Totally irrelevant bullshits". However I think little over the top here Monte Carlo or Monticarlo.

I'm not angry or annoyed with you. Just putting my view on your response into a perspective you must have missed. Cheers and have good day!

• Like 5

yes yes peri is the cause for power cuts, the landslides, the pouring rain and everything meya..

- - - - - - - -

and just want to add a point here

there is a axio in my neighborhood that belongs to a medical rep (reason i said that is, coz its daily driven everywhere),.

i can hear things are rattling and squeaking whenever it pass by my house.

so i hardly think the "Toyota Bulletproof" statement can really be used to this

Of course you can find the outlier in any case, given this is a reps' car should be that it is not serviced regularly,

My statement regarding Toyota's Bulletproof reliability is not an opinion its a fact. take a look at reliability tests done by JD Power and other independent people.

Obviously they are not the most entertaining to drive. (something like the ae-86 would be the exception)

Of course you can find the outlier in any case, given this is a reps' car should be that it is not serviced regularly,

My statement regarding Toyota's Bulletproof reliability is not an opinion its a fact. take a look at reliability tests done by JD Power and other independent people.

Obviously they are not the most entertaining to drive. (something like the ae-86 would be the exception)

the thing is, till recently he used a vios for years, never heard a squeek or rattle init. so.. ???

he bought this axio around january, at that time it wasnt this ... fragile.

but got to admit someone has rear ended the axio, he repaired it recently.

and ofcourse i agree other toyota's are solid.. im using a toyota now and have used many toyota's before. but surprised to hear something like that in a new car