• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Subaru Brz Ra In Sl

darinwrxsti

Isn't the RA a stripped down version without AC etc?

Yes...it also does not have most of the plastic and metal panels and garnishes. I do believe Subaru offers a AC as a dealer option for the RA. Also interesting to see that Subaru actually offers a glove compartment and color coded bumpers. Toyota does not offer any of these even as an option and apparently you can only get them on from 3rd party garages (and apparently it does not effect the warranty for the base unit over here). Neither of them offer a LSD for the RA/RC versions...

All in all the RA is a little less stripped down compared to the RC but is a little bit more expensive. The base price for the RC is about 2mil yen and RA about 2.1mil yen. Since the RA/RC is about 500,000yen cheaper than the next cheapest grade/standard road version I guess this could be a cheap alternative even for non-race-customizing/tuning users. Although the RA might be a better alternative than the RC for this purpose.

Edited by iRage

Whats up with those wheels? Isn't the RA supposed to come with standard steel wheels like the 86 RC? That style and offset does not at all suit the car.

Edited by terrabytetango

congrads..

whats the price tag??

I was. Its usually the question that follows "what is the price".

Critique on the question, not the person :)

Pm me the price please. Don't post it here. The last time you did that there was a huge fracas.

How much does this cost?

now what?

Thanks CyRax for the pics ~ Looks totally wow!

I know I'm not built for pure racing by the fact that I'm sorta dissapointed by the interior of the RA - it's the full spec for me .. :P

How much does this cost?

Forget it man, i dont think you will want to sell or buy one of these. It doesnt have "wanker" mirrors :rolleyes:

Edited by The Stig

• 3 weeks later...