• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion Or Rexton

window100

'window100',

My son -in-law uses one Rex-ton what he got for his permit now just done over 50000 Kilometers. It is regularly serviced by the agents, and he had to change set of tires at 40000 Kms. 2 Ball joints and fan belt tension pulley was changed at 48000kms. So far no other problems. Agents charges are bit expensive. He used same in war zone ares on bad roads, due to that ball joints had given trouble, So far no major problems, shocks I got them tested month ago had 60% efficiency. He is no more in government service. He had a Honda also JDM as a second vehicle for Colombo use by my daughter. We had to replace entire suspension. That was a adjusted odometer by the importer had bit of problems. I think Rex-ton is better than JDM used vehicles imported to this country. This is my experience and opinion about Rex-ton.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Kushan,

There are + and - points on different makes and manufactures of Automobiles.

Honda CRV Year 2000 4 wheel drive used one what I referred.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

You said its odometer has been adjusted by the importer ryt, so who knows how long it has been driven on those shocks? maybe you got it when it so close to replace.. thats why I said when it comes to comparing, always must take brand new vehicles

You said its odometer has been adjusted by the importer ryt, so who knows how long it has been driven on those shocks? maybe you got it when it so close to replace.. thats why I said when it comes to comparing, always must take brand new vehicles

Yes Kushan you are correct on your post.

S L buyers also should have enough Financial ability to go for new vehicles.

Some go for new vehicles with a help of a finance company, after some time they cannot effort hem.

My son-in-law first went for used one, later with his permit he went in for a new one. No finance facility war taken ,

Because with his permit he had to invest very little amount due to increase of price of used vehicles.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Yes Kushan you are correct on your post.

S L buyers also should have enough Financial ability to go for new vehicles.

Some go for new vehicles with a help of a finance company, after some time they cannot effort hem.

My son-in-law first went for used one, later with his permit he went in for a new one. No finance facility war taken ,

Because with his permit he had to invest very little amount due to increase of price of used vehicles.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Yeah I can remember sometimes back government allow only to purchase Maruti and Micro vehicles for permits, but If we take a brand new JDM vehicle and a brand new ssangyong, I think JDM scores so far ahead.

'window100',

My son -in-law uses one Rex-ton what he got for his permit now just done over 50000 Kilometers. It is regularly serviced by the agents, and he had to change set of tires at 40000 Kms. 2 Ball joints and fan belt tension pulley was changed at 48000kms. So far no other problems. Agents charges are bit expensive. He used same in war zone ares on bad roads, due to that ball joints had given trouble, So far no major problems, shocks I got them tested month ago had 60% efficiency. He is no more in government service. He had a Honda also JDM as a second vehicle for Colombo use by my daughter. We had to replace entire suspension. That was a adjusted odometer by the importer had bit of problems. I think Rex-ton is better than JDM used vehicles imported to this country. This is my experience and opinion about Rex-ton.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Thanks a lot for your comment

It gives more value because its an SUV, not a car..? dunno abt the engine, but I have heard all the ssangyong vehicles(except Korando) marketed by Micro not that good,

window100,

If you so much wanna own an SUV, why dont you go for sportage of sorento, maybe Hyundai vehicles..? going for ssangyong is a not a very good decision for me it seems.

yes i like sorento also, but my buget is limited, i cant go beyond 6ml, i guess sorento is arond 6.5 - 7.0 ml (year 2010, 2011) diesel

yes i like sorento also, but my buget is limited, i cant go beyond 6ml, i guess sorento is arond 6.5 - 7.0 ml (year 2010, 2011) diesel

sportage..? better looking for me than sorento

is Mahindra Absorb rexton ?

Yep.. back in 2011, They acquired Ssangyong (who manufactures Rexton)

Edited by kushan