• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car With Ample Luggage Space Below 2.2 Million / Nissan Wingroad Models

The Stig

Question

Hey guys long time no see :)

So like the topic says im in need of a car that has some decent luggage space as i am doing a lot of traveling these days and am also carrying a lot of display items back and forth from exhibitions.

My budget is maxed out at 2.2 Million, even 2.2 is a long stretch so would prefer if i could find a car below 2 Million.

Currently the only car that comes to my mind is the Nissan wingroad WFY11, any other suggestions ?

Also i want to know the difference between the Y11,VY11 and the WFY11 ?

I saw some ads that have mentioned things like "G grade" , i didnt know that nissan had grades like that ? If so true what are the grades and what are the differences ?

:alc:

By 307, I presume you are considering a 307SW. It's really a beauty. Does that have the panoramic sunroof? Also does the owner have the seats for the last row? 307SW can be converted to a 7-seater by plugging in the last row seats, which are easily removable.

307 manumatic has the famous AL4 gearbox issue, which is now repairable but may cost you anything between 50k to 200k.

Anyways Harshan is probably the best person to answer your query

Edited by Crosswind

I completely forgot to mention the Suzuki Liyana/Aerio. My former boss drives a 1.6 liter S'pore example, and it is fkn brilliant. We lugged around 3 computers and their monitors + 5 people and their luggage all the way to Polgasowita once in relatively good comfort. The car has taken quite a beating and has broken down 3 times during my time here, including a broken shock mount, mainly due to negligence, and even then it was able to limp all the way home. Fuel consumption is slightly higher though.