• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

santa came! ho ho ho, motherhuggers!!

adjustable coil springs for up to 4" drop. on stock dampers, i'm looking for 1" all round:

photote.jpg

MSD blaster coil ignition system

photo1jy.jpg

ACL performance bearings: main rod, connecting rod and thrust

photo4nuf.jpg

BLOX anodized lug nuts.

photo6fb.jpg

adjustable cam gears:

photo3sa.jpg

saved the best for last: brian crower valve springs, retainers

photo5kse.jpg

brian crower stage 2 street performance camshafts!

photo7tn.jpg

sadly, these will sit idle for some time til i get the gearbox sorted out. once that's smooth, will start on the engine rebuild and engine bay repsray

Looking awesome machan cant wait for the end result. The wheel nuts i wouldnt recommend though they tend to wear off pretty quick when used for racing becoz of the constant changing of tires.

Looking awesome machan cant wait for the end result. The wheel nuts i wouldnt recommend though they tend to wear off pretty quick when used for racing becoz of the constant changing of tires.

I have a set of Blox lug nuts, have been using them for sometime, no issues so far

Machan Komi. This might be of interest to you. I got to know recently that there is one shipping agent who ships a tea chest size pack from the UK to SL door to door for £50, no more customs duty to pay (they say the £50 includes a flat duty they have agreed with customs in SL).

Also I got an exhaust high temp sensor shipping in from Japan recently. It came via EMS and had the full value on the declaration ($300). Only cost my dad (who collected it on my behalf) 370 rupees in duty. I don't know if it was because it was one item that they went easy on him, but I can categorically say he didn't bribe anybody (just not his style).

Machan Komi. This might be of interest to you. I got to know recently that there is one shipping agent who ships a tea chest size pack from the UK to SL door to door for £50, no more customs duty to pay (they say the £50 includes a flat duty they have agreed with customs in SL).

Also I got an exhaust high temp sensor shipping in from Japan recently. It came via EMS and had the full value on the declaration ($300). Only cost my dad (who collected it on my behalf) 370 rupees in duty. I don't know if it was because it was one item that they went easy on him, but I can categorically say he didn't bribe anybody (just not his style).

thanks don. can you please email me at [email protected] i'd like to take this convo further. my inbox is full and i can't start another conversation, and can't seem to delete old ones either. looking high and low at getting down a set of recaro seats

Hey you sexy beast! Can you PM me the shipping company's details too please? :D

Hi Don,

Could you also send me the contat info please

well, work is progressing, and the pace has picked up since the weeklong holidays are over. jeez...

photowhw.jpg

rust! what you doin'?? rust! STAHP!! well, that's the only place this car has rusted. oddly. went through the rest of it with a fine toothed comb, and...nothing.

well it saved my a$$ tho, now the dashboard color change is a "necessary evil" in dad's little book of "my son is wasting his life and money"

this was taken apart, rust removed in two layers, put back and cataloyed in a day. impressive, considering the sloths employed here.

and here's a shot of the interior. falling into place. the glare makes it a little hazy, but that black somehow... just makes my ticker skip a beat!

photo1ycn.jpg

and, finally, dat a$$! man, those lights! i should be hanged for crimes against the JDM

photo2tua.jpg

Edited by Komisiripala

rear seat upholstery got pushed back a bit. because i ordered these little buggers. would rather go with well built replicas than splurge on spec recaros simply because i dunno what condition they'll be in til they i see them, and then its waaay too late for customer satis complaints.

well, if they're good enough for janaka rodrigo and his fire breathing dragon...

srtblack2.jpg

• Like 1

rear seat upholstery got pushed back a bit. because i ordered these little buggers. would rather go with well built replicas than splurge on spec recaros simply because i dunno what condition they'll be in til they i see them, and then its waaay too late for customer satis complaints.

well, if they're good enough for janaka rodrigo and his fire breathing dragon...

srtblack2.jpg

Ado Komi... You are a one hell of a pissu dosthara man,,,

Keep em coming mate,, every update is a surprise!!

pissu dosthara... lol that's not the first time i heard that! :D

got two more little items yesterday. delayed shipment:

2rowaluminumradiatoracu.jpg

aluminium dual core radiator with a reserve tank. malaysian make.

and of course, what every b18c can't do without: a torque damper!

kgrhqzmie6b35otk9boqwyw.jpg

also handing in the rear seats today for upholstery.

more updates to follow. dad's customs agent is clearing the spec type R strut tower bar today.

and i'm handing the bumper over to ajitha (very gingerly) to fabricate a new one. lets see what the fiber-castell can spin up for me.

Edited by Komisiripala

so here's the front after the tinkering was done:

image2kw.jpg

and then that layer of NH-0. a teaser of things to come :)

image1xu.jpg

also, handed in the rear seats to be reupholstered in black weave fabric, with red herringbone stitch. notwo tone nonsense. just plain black. here's the before shot. this, on monday, should look epic!

imageaxq.jpg

also, had a chat with indika regarding the front bumper. he says he can fix it to my specs, so i thought i'd let him. it'd be a damned sight cheaper and nothing comes close to the real thing, i guess...

• Like 2

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Jaliya48" data-cid="229148" data-time="1357045998"><p>

Impressive rust cleanup! Care to elaborate on NH-0?</p></blockquote>

It's the color code for championship white. Spec integra type R color. Also came in nighthawk black and canary yellow. It didn't come in Milano red, contrary to popular belief

• Like 3

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic