• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Jaliya48" data-cid="229148" data-time="1357045998"><p>

Impressive rust cleanup! Care to elaborate on NH-0?</p></blockquote>

It's the color code for championship white. Spec integra type R color. Also came in nighthawk black and canary yellow. It didn't come in Milano red, contrary to popular belief

It did if we're talking about UK market cars, I'm fairly certain I have a copy of CAR magazine somewhere that mentions Milano Red as an available option, will dig it up.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Supra_Natural" data-cid="229175" data-time="1357102395"><p>

It did if we're talking about UK market cars, I'm fairly certain I have a copy of CAR magazine somewhere that mentions Milano Red as an available option, will dig it up.</p></blockquote>

Adey really? I thought only dc5 comes in Milano! I like Milano! A lot!!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Supra_Natural" data-cid="229175" data-time="1357102395"><p>

It did if we're talking about UK market cars, I'm fairly certain I have a copy of CAR magazine somewhere that mentions Milano Red as an available option, will dig it up.</p></blockquote>

Adey really? I thought only dc5 comes in Milano! I like Milano! A lot!!

Lol, But i still think it'll look fab in Championship white so good call on that. Btw machan are you doing any additional reinforcing of the Chassis, welding and so forth? If i remember right the Type Rs had some extra welding here and there and reinforced suspension pick up points over the GSR/SiR... Not essential i guess but since everything is out anyway might be worth looking into..

Lol, But i still think it'll look fab in Championship white so good call on that. Btw machan are you doing any additional reinforcing of the Chassis, welding and so forth? If i remember right the Type Rs had some extra welding here and there and reinforced suspension pick up points over the GSR/SiR... Not essential i guess but since everything is out anyway might be worth looking into..

Yup some seam welding should do the trick :D

Edited by Chooti Putha
  • Like 1

ooh ooh look what came today!!

photorxe.jpg

its the little emblem that goes below the handbrake.

Confession; the moment I saw that my initial reaction was "what's Komi doing with a Trishaw Type R sticker?". Shows how overexposed we have become to the logo on all kinds of crap... My bad, mad props to you on tracking down all of the tiny little details and doing it properly machan!

Edited by Supra_Natural

Confession; the moment I saw that my initial reaction was "what's Komi doing with a Trishaw Type R sticker?". Shows how overexposed we have become to the logo on all kinds of crap... My bad, mad props to you on tracking down all of the tiny little details and doing it properly machan!

He can easily find the sticker for the windscreen at Darley road :D

He can easily find the sticker for the windscreen at Darley road :D

ROTFL and probably get some seatbelt covers as well!

Btw Komi found pics of a UK market ITR in Milano red in this article http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/honda/integra-1998/?

Also, notice how criminally cheap they are over there?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201301014760616/sort/default/usedcars/model/integra/make/honda/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/quicksearch/true/radius/1501/postcode/sl69qh/page/1?logcode=p :o

Edited by Supra_Natural

The seatbelt covers are a must to get that TypeR feel :P

Machan thats pretty cheap im sure komi spent more than that on the parts :D

The seatbelt covers are a must to get that TypeR feel :P

Machan thats pretty cheap im sure komi spent more than that on the parts :D

There is an option of buying one and dismantling it for parts though the guys doing the dimantling will demand at least £500 if not more and then there is shipping and customs duty to contend with

tried hot. with blue. its not me. i'm almost 30 now. that age when most other sensible adults would buy an a4 or a c class. so i'm going champ white with white wheels.

Welcome to 30s :P

Anyway you are getting older, but day by day your car getting younger …nice work mate :)

By the way, Machan Koimi, could you please more enlighten us on the paint used for the dashboard and other plastic panels?

Welcome to 30s :P

Anyway you are getting older, but day by day your car getting younger …nice work mate :)

By the way, Machan Koimi, could you please more enlighten us on the paint used for the dashboard and other plastic panels?

its a sikkens nanotech epoxy paint (satin black) used for interiors. not available everywhere. my paint guy said he got in touch with sikkens distributors to inquire what was the best paint for the job, since this is not a regular do. said that this coat is electrolyte (sweat) and heat resistant, as in it wont fade off. but a sharp object can scratch it off, tho. and my garage mechs aren't the most careful of people...

its a sikkens nanotech epoxy paint (satin black) used for interiors. not available everywhere. my paint guy said he got in touch with sikkens distributors to inquire what was the best paint for the job, since this is not a regular do. said that this coat is electrolyte (sweat) and heat resistant, as in it wont fade off. but a sharp object can scratch it off, tho. and my garage mechs aren't the most careful of people...

Thanks for the information.

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

so deen's is done with the rear seats. and my god they look amazing!

here's the before:

imagextlo.jpg

and here's the after:

imageyyb.jpg

the herringbone came out perfect. that's some sartorial skill...

image1wq.jpg

now we wait. let's see how things progress.

Edited by Komisiripala
  • Like 2

so deen's is done with the rear seats. and my god they look amazing!

here's the before:

and here's the after:

the herringbone came out perfect. that's some sartorial skill...

now we wait. let's see how things progress.

Now that's sweeeeeet -

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic