• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Fail Awards

MasterDon

FAIL!!!  

72 members have voted

1. 1. FAIL Car Of The Year

• Disco Cobra!!!!
    • Baby Godzilla
    • Orange Vios From Hell
    • Freaky Modified 11 sri Lancer
    • TurboSupercharged BOV Prius with KRK Bodykit
    • Macvud Monsters
    • Cursed Red Vios
  2. 2. The Pericles Memorial Trophy For Most Headaches Caused To Moderators

• MoneyMaker
    • Sylvi
    • MasterDon
    • Californikan
    • Junkfriend
    • Scooter
  3. 3. Motoring Related Fail Of The Year

• The TV Commentators For SL Racing Events
    • Hybrid Drivers Hypermiling And Causing Traffic
    • Smug Hybrid Owners Spending Millions More To Get A Few Extra KMPL
    • Government Of SL For Increasing Vehicle import Taxes & Fuel Prices
    • Security At Night Races For Making 2500Rs and below Tickets Worthless And Letting Everybody In
    • Californikan Not Realizing His Own Car Had Hubcaps Instead Of Alloys.
    • 'Doctor' Silva's Awkward Bike Ride

No buddy, that's NOT the Vios in question. That's NOTHING compared to this one. I believe this is the one we discussed (and was up for sale in classifieds at one point)

fa52dd.jpg

2mxk3ns.jpg

Oh this! My vote still stands though. I wasn't aware there was a thread dedicated to this, this too was in the classifieds.

Crosswind;Thanks for uploading the photos of the cars.And it is indeed the orange I was talking of.I'll add the red one for people who want to vote for that.

Davy thanks for the suggestions.

My calander has 1000 days per year. :P

Should our resident Kangaroo, Scooter be included here in the headaches section? Oh and Sylvi definitely needs to stay put... Why the mods workload would drop by half if it weren't for him!

Should our resident Kangaroo, Scooter be included here in the headaches section? Oh and Sylvi definitely needs to stay put... Why the mods workload would drop by half if it weren't for him!

Don't know if he's a headache to you guys but his pseudo-aussie-slang verbal diarrhoea is definitely a headache to the rest of us. The irony is some of those words are outdated and no longer used by most of the average Aussies. Either the guy is hanging out with Bogans (Aussie version of Rednecks) or he's just a wannabe aussie.

• Like 1

The biggest story in Sri Lankan motoring so far this decade: The hybrid tax cuts and subsequent massive increase in the popularity of hybrid cars in SL.

Biggest FAIL on AutoLanka: The AutoLanka members who were unable to correctly predict that hybrid cars would succeed in SL, even after thousands of hybrid cars were already on local roads and hybrids had reached critical mass popularity in SL.

33u4z02.jpg

Cali, pls get a life man. You first learnt about Hybrids after the Tax Reduction. I have told you before, you have not even seen Toyota Lanka bringing down the second generation Prius sometime back.

Poll results indicates & confirms once again that you are a piece of Sh#T !!!

Cali, pls get a life man. You first learnt about Hybrids after the Tax Reduction. I have told you before, you have not even seen Toyota Lanka bringing down the second generation Prius sometime back.

Poll results indicates & confirms once again that you are a piece of Sh#T !!!

Yet another godaya post from the only godaya on AL.

yo bro... looks like its a clean sweep... congrats.... :sport-smiley-004:

No surprise since hybrid-hater masterdon penned this poll. It's like Harsha being allowed to write the questions to an opinion poll of MR's economic policies.

I find this all highly amusing since what really matters is what happens in the real world, not some forum.

And in the real world, not only are hybrids currently selling and doing very well; the real hybrid avalanche hasn't even started. Just wait until 2015 when the new ultra stringent American, European, Japanese and Chinese fuel economy and vehicle emissions regulations start coming into effect. That's when the real hybrid avalanche begins. :sport-smiley-004:

fuel_economy_comparison.png

Really you wanna drag me in to this?....OK.

I was fair as I can be.I even included my name.

The thing is Cali members have realised what a failure you are.The other members here have real lives,they have something to show for themselves.They are race car drivers,TV presenters,photographers,mechanical experts,performance tuners,restorers,collectors etc etc...You on the other hand are a very lonely individual who has no real life.You have nothing to be proud of about yourself. And your only real friend is Google.It is kind of pathetic actually seeing you make a fool out of yourself daily,absoloutly worthless 1000+ posts....take a good honest look at your own life man.

• Like 3

Californikan,

Memorial Trophy For Most Headaches Caused To Moderators

Your name is having 33 and my name has 25 votes for the above topic to date. May be all members who has voted to our names do not like our posts.

Some members will appreciate our posts, hand full of the members are on the forum who will reject them.

You have had wasted lot of time to post the thread created by you as far back in January with facts and figurs.

Most reply posts were against you. This thread is one of the threads which had gone for a long time.

I think I am the oldest member on this forum. Who can relate automobile history from year 1952 to date in our blessed country.

Always the moderator and later two joint moderates and few members do post against us.

May be because they have a different opinion to our posts

If I am not mistaken moderator requested you to get lost. With all negative reply posts.

My posts are with horrible English with poor Grammar and no Punctuations.

Number of my posts removed. Other members posts who wrote posts against me still there.

Also to date I have 4 WARNINGS.This is Sri lanka. We have to live till our last breath.

As they are the king's officials of this kingdom of Auto lanka forum. They have the spoon on their hands.

EVEN LORD BUDDHA AND CHRIST HAD ENEMIES. SO JUST FORGET AND FORGIVE.

Carry on your battle till the last. One day every one will realize. You predict is correct. Not long will be very soon.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

Californikan,

Memorial Trophy For Most Headaches Caused To Moderators

Your name is having 33 and my name has 25 votes for the above topic to date. May be all members who has voted to our names do not like our posts.

Some members will appreciate our posts, hand full of the members are on the forum who will reject them.

You have had wasted lot of time to post the thread created by you as far back in January with facts and figurs.

Most reply posts were against you. This thread is one of the threads which had gone for a long time.

I think I am the oldest member on this forum. Who can relate automobile history from year 1952 to date in our blessed country.

Always the moderator and later two joint moderates and few members do post against us.

May be because they have a different opinion to our posts

If I am not mistaken moderator requested you to get lost. With all negative reply posts.

My posts are with horrible English with poor Grammar and no Punctuations.

Number of my posts removed. Other members posts who wrote posts against me still there.

Also to date I have 4 WARNINGS.This is Sri lanka. We have to live till our last breath.

As they are the king's officials of this kingdom of Auto lanka forum. They have the spoon on their hands.

EVEN LORD BUDDHA AND CHRIST HAD ENEMIES. SO JUST FORGET AND FORGIVE.

Carry on your battle till the last. One day every one will realize. You predict is correct. Not long will be very soon.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

MD, do you think you should create a specific award for this particular post? Sylvi has excelled himself here....

Gosh, this is like a south indian teledrama at its climax...the accusations, the weepings, the moanings, the b1tching, the name calling and finally the self righteous proclamation (with clap of thunder and lightning) to wrap up for the next episode! Regular "Shanthi"s we have here

Edited by liya
  • Like 5

Gosh, this is like a south indian teledrama at its climax...the accusations, the weepings, the moanings, the b1tching, the name calling and finally the self righteous proclamation (with clap of thunder and lightning) to wrap up for the next episode! Regular "Shanthi"s we have here

'liya',

There are lot of hidden meanings in your post.

With might and main. My poor English I cannot understand.

It is better you give in simple language, what is your aim, of your post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.