• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Mega Movie Thread

MasterDon

I never knew there was a Night at the Museum 3.Thanks Hoonigan....Good movie and a solid trilogy.

I watched Birdman cos of the Oscar hype.Normally I don't like these artsy fartsy films but it was good.The long unedited camera shots were amazing.Plot can be a bit confusing.

• Like 1

I watched Birdman cos of the Oscar hype.Normally I don't like these artsy fartsy films but it was good.The long unedited camera shots were amazing.Plot can be a bit confusing.

I cancelled downloading halfway, because my quota was almost over. Must resume download if its that good.

The Night at the Museum is the last film of the Late Great Robbin Williams

I'll be watching simply for that reason...

OMG!! Robbin Williams is no more! how the hell did I miss that? He was a great actor, and one of my favourite. and it was a suicide, damn what a sad way to loose such an good actor. RIP Robbin Williams :sad-smiley-040:

• Like 1

Watched Blended.Typical Adam Sandler romantic comedy.Nothing special.Had a few good laughs though....and there were totally random cameos by Dale Steyn,yes the fast bowler and Shaq O'neil.

Edited by MasterDon

There's a 1080p and 720p torrent out of the Five Armies if anyone was waiting.

Birdman was pretty boring for me :/

Started watching Foxcatcher. Didn't finish it yet but looks very good. Channing Tatum seems to do a good job with the character.

Moon was a really nice movie and a little different from the usual Sci-Fi stuff. Brilliantly acted which was the best thing about the movie

and "Oblivion" was a shameless copy of it

I never knew there was a Night at the Museum 3.Thanks Hoonigan....Good movie and a solid trilogy.

After watching birdman I felt like i wasted a couple of hours of my life for nothing. May be I didn't grasp the plot. But it was such a terrible movie for me.

• Like 1

Watched The Grand Budapest Hotel, different style, not very funny but I sort of enjoyed it.

And talking about Sinhalese films does anybody know when will Spandana come out? Its most likely a seeni-bola love story with some horror twist.

<a href='
'>
</a>

Upcoming movie - "Aloko Udapadi"

seems like a good movie.. good thing Jackson Anthony is not starring.. i'm tired of seeing his face in historical movies..

After watching birdman I felt like i wasted a couple of hours of my life for nothing. May be I didn't grasp the plot. But it was such a terrible movie for me.

totally agree.. i watched it because of the good ratings.. not my type of movie..

I totally forgot to mention "Redirected". A British comedy with a bit of Crime/Gangster thrown in for good measure. Pretty cool watch :)

It's Lithuanian more than British and considered Lithuania's first major hit movie. Pretty decent and as I shared before Vinnie Jones is always fun to watch.

Hi guys.. :)

I recently watched "Moon" https://yts.re/movie/moon-2009 and "About Time" https://yts.re/movie/about-time-2013

both are superb..!!

I watched moon as you suggested. It was similar to 'Oblivion". But it talks to the heart whereas Oblivion talks to the mind. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for the suggestion.

I watched moon as you suggested. It was similar to 'Oblivion". But it talks to the heart whereas Oblivion talks to the mind. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for the suggestion.

glad to hear you enjoyed it.. :)

Today I watched "The Fault In Our Stars" . Usually I don't watch love stories but this one really got to me.

I started watching it bcoz it had good ratings but at the end it was a time well spent..

Edited by JFLanka

glad to hear you enjoyed it.. :)

Today I watched "The Fault In Our Stars" Usually I don't watch love stories but this one really got to me.

I started watching it bcoz it had good ratings but at the end it was a time well spent..

I think sharing links to pirating sites is prohibited in the thread... Edited by Jor-el

Pirated links are not prohibited but strongly discouraged.Plus you can always use the PM function for that.

I watched 'Let me in'.It's sort of a Horror flick I guess.But there are no real scares.Instead you get this facinating little story.I enjoyed it very much.The original Swedish version is supposed to be better.