• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Mega Movie Thread

MasterDon

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="sathyajithj99" data-cid="277306" data-time="1431502658"><p>

Superfast 8 hilarious! :sport-smiley-004:<br />

<br />

<a href='

'>
</a></p></blockquote>

Even for a parody, it wasn't all that good Overall. But it did have some clever moments. The guy imitating Dwayne Johnson was spot on too.

May I ask why?

Downloading copyrighted material is illegal. So is sharing a link to copyrighted material. Therefore, AutoLanka can be legally charged (by the copyrights holder) for having links to such material. As a community, we should ensure that the site admin/owner will not get into trouble because of what members share here. This was discussed before on this thread (page 12).

Downloading copyrighted material is illegal. So is sharing a link to copyrighted material. Therefore, AutoLanka can be legally charged (by the copyrights holder) for having links to such material. As a community, we should ensure that the site admin/owner will not get into trouble because of what members share here. This was discussed before on this thread (page 12).

Okay....will never do it again and did it for the benefit for the members. But if it is so how those sites which have only torrents survive? I have seen a disclaimer in those sites saying"Keeping torrents are legal but copyrighted materials are not....so on"

Okay....will never do it again and did it for the benefit for the members. But if it is so how those sites which have only torrents survive? I have seen a disclaimer in those sites saying"Keeping torrents are legal but copyrighted materials are not....so on"

Thanks for understanding.

The disclaimers are correct. A torrent file is basically a small file pointing to a list of servers that have bits and pieces of the file you want to download. So there's no illegal content within the torrent file itself. But that does not justify downloading copyrighted content using a torrent. This is why sites like The Pirate Bay, Kickass and several other torrent sites faced legal issues in the past (Pirate Bay was offline for a long time). Most of them are operating currently from countries that do not have firm laws against sharing torrents.

• 2 weeks later...

"Kingsman the secret service" was also good. Not super good, but good enough and kind of a fresh plot.

Specially the action sequences were great, Reminded me of zombie killings in "Shaun of the dead" :D

Edited by NRX

Watched Ex Machina last night. Good movie, suspense till the end. Personally I don’t really like the ending, but still worth a watch.

Twisted eh ? :)

watched "Avengers: Age of Ultron" .. Superb movie with lots of action/fun..

Can anybody recommend some good suspense/thriller movies. Something like Liam Neeson's Non-stop ? Edge of the seat stuff ?

NRX, the movies i can recommend you:

The Equalizer
Lucy
Predestination
Gone Girl
The Maze Runner
Nightcrawler

watched "Avengers: Age of Ultron" .. Superb movie with lots of action/fun..

NRX, the movies i can recommend you:

The Equalizer
Lucy
Predestination
Gone Girl
The Maze Runner
Nightcrawler

Thank you. I've watched them all though. :D Loved Predestination to bits. Nightcrawler was also superb, but It's not a suspense thriller right ?

Thank you. I've watched them all though. :D Loved Predestination to bits. Nightcrawler was also superb, but It's not a suspense thriller right ?

yeah its not a suspense thriller.. :)

btw, have u watched Lone Survivor..?? also a good movie..

If you enjoyed watching Lucy, you should deffa watch Limitless.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1219289/

Limitless is also an awesome movie..

Can anybody recommend some good suspense/thriller movies. Something like Liam Neeson's Non-stop ? Edge of the seat stuff ?

Try Red Eye or Flight Plan.Both similar to Nonstop and takes place mostly on a plane.

• Like 1

"Kingsman the secret service" was also good. Not super good, but good enough and kind of a fresh plot.

Specially the action sequences were great, Reminded me of zombie killings in "Shaun of the dead" :D

Yeah action sequances was ok, but I didnt really enjoy it much. Nice song at the end though.

• 2 weeks later...