• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fox Hill Supercross 2013

dreamracer

Was a very entertaining race. I felt it was a good show by the new organisers, although dust control was supposedly not as good as previous years....

I wonder what SL-GT would've been like had all the top runners been in the mix though. Sadly i doubt Dilans car will ever run competitively again, but atleast he's ok.

Shafraz was rushed to hospital, but after some xrays he's been given the ok too.

Was talking to DD, and sadly, this may be the last time he races... Here at least. Well, we'll definitely be seeing a new champion soon.... Who it is, is anyones guess right now....

@esdeez

thank god dilan and shafrazz are ok :)

esdeez what do y mean by DD s last race does this mean that he will retire or someting :(

it was an unusuall sight because DD dont do 360s after a race(i have never seen)

did he say good bye to the race track with a 360 :(

there are comments against Kaushalya Samarasinghe's move on FB telling that he should be DQ...

@Esdeez any update on this...

I think we saw some "bumper to bumper" action from shafrazz and kaushalya..i think that was a racing incident...i am sure he will never do such a move on purpose

Well DD has been at it for 17 years now if I'm not mistaken. Would be great if he could comment on this, he's on the forum himself :-)

As for that incident, i didn't see the move as I was on the other side of the track, and yes, imo they're both brilliant drivers and friendly guys. I'm no steward to give an opinion, just a photographer :-P