• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer Cs2

aamarakoon

Question

I'm thinking of buying a sedan for about 2 million. I thought of going for a Mitsubishi Lancer CS2 Auto because I can buy a relatively new car compared to Toyotas . My queries are,

1. Is it possible to buy a well maintained specimen for my budget?

2. I want a very reliable/powerful car.

3. How economical is the CS2 Auto version?

4. Is it difficult to sell? (Not expecting to make a profit by selling the car in future)

5. Is there a GDI version of this car? If so how can it be identified?

6. Any other alternative cars?

As far as i know, the only lancer MX variant which could be found in Sri Lanka are 2000 - 2002 JDM Cedias which was imported as recon cars. I've seen couple of

MX-Cs around.

By looking at your photo i can see that you are looking for the latter face lift models which were manufactured through 2005 to 2009. These cars were both brought down as brand new and reconditioned. Brand new cars are with more options than the JDMs and having a CVT box instead of regular auto.

You can see more info in these topics and i too suggest that it would be better if a moderator could merge this thread to a suitable existing one.

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/14640-ek3-or-lancer-cs1/

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/15217-lancer-cs2/

As far as your question concerned about the price, Davy has given a fairly clear answer but to give you an idea 2005 - 2007 models are quoted between 2.2 to 2.4 mil. These days car prices have gone down a bit so might be able to fetch a one bit below the above range.

p.s. Only forum moderators could merge topics. We can save them that trouble by sticking in to existing related topics to ask similar questions.

Edited by trinity