• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ford Mondeo Vs Volvo S60 Vs Vw Passat

TheFlyingFox

It has been wonderful. The key point of this thing is the quality of the ride. I wish i had 16" wheels. These 17" ones are good to look at but i think it you lose some of the confort. 16" wheels will be the sweet spot. Turning radious is very small and it takes quite a lot of practice to get used to. The seats are the best i have sat on and they are Electric!. The rear headsets drop down on a touch of a botton if you find it difficult reversing. The built in car phone works with a ordinary SIM card :D. You have a liberty of choosing between a loud speaker and a didcated phone reciever. Only thing i found not working is the light on the sun visors mirror.

I had to spend like 25k to fix the small small things like Sump guard, one tie rod, rear suspensiton link and full service. This thing eats two SAE40 cans btw :S. There are some minor scratch marks on the body but i just dont feel like doing them because the car has 100% original paint. Not even a buffer has been painted. Oh and i sent the factory radio for replair. It has a 4 CD stacker and 3 CDs got stuck inside. Apperently a common fault as the unit is now close to a dacade.

I run mostly in colombo during the day time and i get about 6-7 . Drive about 40-50 Kms a day.

I am very satisfied with the car. I used to own peugeots and this really really shines. It is not the most easiest car to drive but boy once you know what you are doing it is fantastic! If you are looking for a city car i would not recomend this. the fiesta we have at home is much more managable in these roads. The Volvo is much longer, heavier and bigger. I bought it because i just fell in love with it. eventime i park it somewhere i always turn back and look at it .

That's what choosing a car is all about.

Best of luck for you'r new ride and take care of her.

is that the Dynaudio unit?

hmmm i was desperately hoping for better fuel figures but it sounds like quite a nice daily runner you've got yourself there :)

That last line there, of turning back to look at the car when walking away, is the simplest measure of how pleased one is with ones own car :D

Just like looking back at your girl friend after saying goodbye. :smilie_liebe9: