• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Canowin Arcade Details

akboselk

Not everyone travels at 200kmph in BMWs like the company the pissu dosthara keeps, man :) It takes slightly over 2 hours to do the whole thing at the speed limit. More when you count actually driving to the highway, and then from off the highway to the final destination. From where I live to Hikka takes an easy 3 hours via highway, (The road from the highway exit to Hikka is CRAP) and the same amount of time via Galle Road. Only Galle, Horana and Colombo seem to have decent roads once you exit the highway.

Hey hey... nothing wrong with the company the dostharaya keeps, ok? :) The road from the exit to Hikka is only 20-30 mins...I agree it is a bit iffy but come on! Its not that bad.... the last stretch 7 kms stretch is a breeze.

Btw have you guys been to the washrooms at Majestic City? Last time I had to go they charged me Rs.10 and the place was filthy as shit. Not that there was pieces of poop all over the place, but even the cleaner doing his job couldn't make up for the lack of refurbishment and maintenance of the place. I went in there needing to take a dump, but even my shit couldn't fathom the place and went right back inside. Since I paid Rs.10 I took a piss anyway.

Btw have you guys been to the washrooms at Majestic City? Last time I had to go they charged me Rs.10 and the place was filthy as shit. Not that there was pieces of poop all over the place, but even the cleaner doing his job couldn't make up for the lack of refurbishment and maintenance of the place. I went in there needing to take a dump, but even my shit couldn't fathom the place and went right back inside. Since I paid Rs.10 I took a piss anyway.

here in KCC its 20 ofcourse its better than the MC one :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Same thing happened to me.

Public restroom maintenance in sri lanka is really shocking isnt it. You fly in from somewhere like Singapore Airport where the toilets look/feel like lounges and decide to take a piss in Katunayake, you goto the airport washroom get reminded you're using a PUBLIC washroom. Piss stains on the ground from the dude who couldn't aim, cigarette butts from the bored duty-free shop worker, the wet mop and bucket lying by the door, water all over the sink counters and floor; it's all a good ol "Welcome to Sri Lanka!".

Hopefully someone will pay attention and make sure these fancy washrooms at Canowin will stay that way.

• Like 2

Public restroom maintenance in sri lanka is really shocking isnt it. You fly in from somewhere like Singapore Airport where the toilets look/feel like lounges and decide to take a piss in Katunayake, you goto the airport washroom get reminded you're using a PUBLIC washroom. Piss stains on the ground from the dude who couldn't aim, cigarette butts from the bored duty-free shop worker, the wet mop and bucket lying by the door, water all over the sink counters and floor; it's all a good ol "Welcome to Sri Lanka!".

Hopefully someone will pay attention and make sure these fancy washrooms at Canowin will stay that way.

haha a similar thing was told to me by one of my relative who came here from Japan :D

Not everyone travels at 200kmph in BMWs like the company the pissu dosthara keeps, man :) It takes slightly over 2 hours to do the whole thing at the speed limit. More when you count actually driving to the highway, and then from off the highway to the final destination. From where I live to Hikka takes an easy 3 hours via highway, (The road from the highway exit to Hikka is CRAP) and the same amount of time via Galle Road. Only Galle, Horana and Colombo seem to have decent roads once you exit the highway.

Yes.. once i managed to arrive at Hikka through Galle Exit quicker than a one who took the Hikka exit itself...