• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A Good Printer Which Is Cheap

rameez

rameez,

I use a Cannon printer which has four features. Printer, Copier, scanner, Fax. it is very good working for last 14 months. Cost 25000/=

Do about 500 prints. cartridge is Black Rs.1600/= can refill black about three times Color Rs. 3000/= still the same one.

Refilling a toner cartridge is a bit of a messy job. I gave my last printer free which had T/C.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• 6 years later...

Hmm, I understand that it sounds very tempting and 300+ pages per day is very cool, but the problem is that I had an epson printer and it is very poor quality. It broke in less than two weeks and I had to look for and this is really very unpleasant ....In the end, I found cool printers from a new brand that costs much less than epson and more modern than epson. So I do not advise buying this model! It may sound silly, but buying a printer is a very important step and you need to be very responsible about it. I believe that it is best to buy an expensive and high-quality model so that after some time the printer does not break at the most inopportune moment. So think about it!

Edited by LLyman1

I got Cannon MX922 (i think) and haven't refilled for a long time as I think for my home stuff getting the prints from office or if on weekends getting them from a "communication spot" is best for me. 

If I really need a printer at home (if doing a small business or something) I'd never again buy a inkjet printer. Refills finish so fast. 

20200429_072605.jpg

2 hours ago, kmeeg said:

If I really need a printer at home (if doing a small business or something) I'd never again buy a inkjet printer. Refills finish so fast. 

Now there are printers that comes with factory fitted CISS kit. I have an Epson Stylus L130. Works good most of the time. I do not use it much so some times the nozzles gets clogged but doing a head cleaning and alignment fix it. Print quality is good and the ink cost is very cheap.

24 minutes ago, Reckless said:

Now there are printers that comes with factory fitted CISS kit. I have an Epson Stylus L130. Works good most of the time. I do not use it much so some times the nozzles gets clogged but doing a head cleaning and alignment fix it. Print quality is good and the ink cost is very cheap.

Is this only a black and white and what would be initial cost?  regretting not having a printer at home  these days as no place to take a print out

33 minutes ago, whmsujith said:

Is this only a black and white and what would be initial cost?  regretting not having a printer at home  these days as no place to take a print out

No this is color. There are 4 ink tanks for each color. Black, Blue, Crimson and Yellow. The price was some where around 20k as I can remember bought from debug. Genuine ink bottle is around Rs. 300-500. Can print loads with one bottle.

11 hours ago, Reckless said:

No this is color. There are 4 ink tanks for each color. Black, Blue, Crimson and Yellow. The price was some where around 20k as I can remember bought from debug. Genuine ink bottle is around Rs. 300-500. Can print loads with one bottle.

Ok, Thanks. Sounds good.

Debug offered some really good Epson Ink Tank units with a host of great features (Print, Scan, Copy + Cloud Printing, Automatic document feeder, USB print, WiFi direct print etc) . They're quite cost effective to run and are great vale when you consider the print runs offered off a single bottle. The option of refilling just the colours you need at an non prohibitive cost is great as well