• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

"dub,dub" Sound!

Uditha88

Question

Folks,

What would be the cause for a "DUB,DUB" sound coming from all four Tires when they fall in to narrow road channels,

Eg. Channels that done across the road to take water supplies.

having said that Shocks seems ok by bush test. Something to do with mounts?

Worst car on earth. All sort of sounds coming out. Rail car better.

R u a dosthara or a kondosthara? :)

Really after all that drama. thats all you got to say. worst car in the world?

68999.jpg

Tell me more, how your dub dub nissan is better

Look Uditha, we have no clue WTF that sound is. Normally most cars do make a noise when going over bumps. SO if the sound is irritating you, turn up the volume in your car and enjoy the drive.

Or check your boot... perhaps there is someone tied up inside?

What is the car anyway?

Edited by VVTi

Autolanka forum now converting to a place that members trying to show their colors & trying to become philosophers while driving the cars made by other countries. Do't make this a place of prank. This is bad for the future of the forum.

:)

Machan.. take it easy,, remember you came here for asking help.. be more descriptive next time.

And whats with the philosopher story???

No Steering rack for Back 2 wheels have ever heard on this mother earth ! :sad-smiley-066:

Let me repeat; "same sound comes from all 4 wheels"

ok a few more questions, wise guy:

1. do you deny ever typing the above? were you having a fit while your hand went over the keyboard? or were you tied up and raped by malicious pixies who typed that in the meantime?

2. and now do you mean to say (and i'm having trouble comprehending the very meaning of that sentence, but) that BMW's and fairladies are made in Mars? uranus? because clearly they are not from amma-earth

haney bung. so, on the contrary, i don't think we're the ones tripping over our selves here.

Really after all that drama. thats all you got to say. worst car in the world?

68999.jpg

Tell me more, how your dub dub nissan is better

pau bung. kaage hari daruwek ne. anith eka oo lokae thiyena okkoma car gena dannawa ne. eikane bung oo ehema kiyanne.

habai uge eke ena sadde gena danne naa. aney who-kae. nanna-nae

pau bung. kaage hari daruwek ne. anith eka oo lokae thiyena okkoma car gena dannawa ne. eikane bung oo ehema kiyanne.

umbe hitha hudai ban... :') ehinda man atha arinawa oka :')

Folks,

What would be the cause for a "DUB,DUB" sound coming from all four Tires when they fall in to narrow road channels,

What in the world is a "bush test"?

What in the world is a "bush test"?

Ah, glad you asked.... It's a common situation when you go muff diving and afterwards test your mouth to see if any parts of the bush. (eg. hairs) are still stuck in your mouth. The bust test is done prior to going home lest your mother asks what is that on your mouth.

Your profile picture & ur language shows us ur background

became a doca accidently? :D

Ah, glad you asked.... It's a common situation when you go muff diving and afterwards test your mouth to see if any parts of the bush. (eg. hairs) are still stuck in your mouth. The bust test is done prior to going home lest your mother asks what is that on your mouth.

his going home bush test is rather funny

thnx for supply jokes for the forum :D

Folks,

If you are certain that it comes from ALL four tyres it is unlikely that it is to do with faulty tyres although not impossible. What is the car and what are the tyres?

Different suspension designs react differently on same road surfaces. Is the noise similar to what you get when driving over "cats eyes"? If so I would suspect it's normal for that car.

If not I would say such a noise usually comes from a weak shocks. Not sure what the Bush test is, but if the car feels "nervous" when cornering it's a good indicator that the dampers are gone.

I would suggest that if you seriously suspect it to be a fault in the sus, get one side removed and check if the dampers have pressure. Before that you can hoist it up and check all the bushing.

• Like 1