• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suggestiöns For Buying A Kyron 2009/2010

HarshaNiwanka

Most fellows who bought Kyrons only used auto diesel (the engine needs 50ppm sulfer diesel. Auto Diesel has 3000ppm).

So the engines should be totally messed up by now. Listen to the engine and you'll understand. Never buy unless you're absolutely sure that the owner used only super diesel (highly unlikely).

HarshaNiwanka,

A friend of mine sold his permit 5 years old Kyron at a loss of few lacks.

He had spent few lacks for repairs for last few years. With the agents,odometer reading was. 89000 Kilometers.

For his new permit. BMW Diesel he has placed an order.

My son-in-law has a REXTON he spent annual inspection 158000/= Rupees and changed unwanted spares.

Agents replaced unwanted spares. They were only wasted 25%. Odometer reads 53000 Kilometers

Sylvi.

HarshaNiwanka,

A friend of mine sold his permit 5 years old Kyron at a loss of few lacks.

He had spent few lacks for repairs for last few years. With the agents,odometer reading was. 89000 Kilometers.

For his new permit. BMW Diesel he has placed an order.

My son-in-law has a REXTON he spent annual inspection 158000/= Rupees and changed unwanted spares.

Agents replaced unwanted spares. They were only wasted 25%. Odometer reads 53000 Kilometers

Sylvi.

Sylvi !! Welcome back! Its good to hear from you :grinning-smiley-003:

Edited by Kavvz

Members,

Thank all members.For your welcome to A/L back again.

Mr.Sampath Gunasekara's.Request I post again.I want add one more thing A/L posts are there in the web.

That had given me lot of Business in my Profession.I should thank the /L for that publicity.

Sylvi.

Members,

Thank all members.For your welcome to A/L back again.

Mr.Sampath Gunasekara's.Request I post again.I want add one more thing A/L posts are there in the web.

That had given me lot of Business in my Profession.I should thank the /L for that publicity.

Sylvi.

People are lining up for your services based on your posts here? No kidding? Well good for you Sylvi, its nice to hear that. But regardless, you know what this means right? You owe all the boys (and girls) on the forum a round of drinks to toast all the business they have been drumming up for you!

Edited by Kavvz

People are lining up for your services based on your posts here? No kidding? Well good for you Sylvi, its nice to hear that. But regardless, you know what this means right? You owe all the boys (and girls) on the forum a round of drinks to toast all the business they have been drumming up for you!

Yes that is correct. How can I do that.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

hey guys,thankx alot. So basically there is 50/50 plus minus. even I had a friend who owns a rexton. As per him, maintence was a issue, as u have to do it via agents, which cost u little extra.the local machs 90% screw things badly for both kyron & the rexton. Of course the re-sale value will get lower as the time goes buy.

Are there any service stations other than the paliyagoda one?

And guys, any opinion of the lancer ex??

Cheers all. : )

You dont have a Rexton by any chance, do you? :P
Magnum,

Not me it is owned by my son-in-law. He my only child daughter, their two kids are living with me and my wife.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

The art of going OT so drastically within a a mere few posts was almost lost. Thanks for coming back Sylvi! we really missed you!

I'll be man enough humbly take my balls in my hand and admit that I would think of you often wondering if you would ever come back!

Yes that is correct. How can I do that.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

We shall invite you the next time we meet up or go karting.

Edited by Watchman

I'll be man enough humbly take my balls in my hand and admit that I would think of you often wondering if you would ever come back!

Good on you Watchman...I guess you owe Sylvi a drink too then huh?

Edited by Kavvz

No idea about Kyron but using a Rexton for 6 years with 100K KM's +. Dint had any issue so far except replaced the speed sensor and the regular servicing.

There is a servicing and workshop in Pannipitiya (Malabe Rd) and they are quite good. Have heard Kyron has issues where needs to replace lot of sensors here and there but don't have any 1st hand experience.

hey guys,thankx alot. So basically there is 50/50 plus minus. even I had a friend who owns a rexton. As per him, maintence was a issue, as u have to do it via agents, which cost u little extra.the local machs 90% screw things badly for both kyron & the rexton. Of course the re-sale value will get lower as the time goes buy.

Are there any service stations other than the paliyagoda one?

And guys, any opinion of the lancer ex??

Cheers all. : )

Machan, if you buy a brand new vehicle, whichever make, or a second hand one with the warranty intact, you will anyway have to service via the agents in order to keep the warranty. You may want to keep servicing and/or reparing at the agent (even after the warreanty period) for a few more reasons, like, you don't have a capable mechanic to take care of it and that might help you when you sell it as you can produce a agent maintained service history etc.

But as mentioned before, they are very different vehicles by form and function so the first thing you should decide is which one suits your needs, the sedan or the SUV. With no first hand experience on either, I can't say one is better than the other. But I'd rather get the Mitsubishi. Japanese goodness, proven vehicle and in my eyes, looks better.

BTW, any of you guys know if the 2Ltr Lancer GT is available in SL?