• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Happy New Year 2014!

C Perera

Ha Ha Ha Komi does that suppose to mean that you are ill tempered or is that you are even tempered and you want to take it to the extremes??? Anyways good luck with it.

Ill. Very. Broken bones venting anger trying to avoid punching faces of people I couldn't punch in the face. Plus I seem to have this cavalier attitude that the world is full of good and evil and there's no middle ground. The world, on the other hand, has been constantly trying to teach me that the Ned Starks of this world get their heads chopped off while the Petyr Littlefingers of this world live on and prosper.

So I'm trying to be a little less stark. Crouch the tiger, hide the dragon, rather.

So guys what are your new year resolutions? must be interesting thing to discuss!!

Hmm.... a bit embarrassed to say this... it is my 6-pack abs. It will certainly help me to get under a vehicle with more vigor! Promise to post a pic by the year end if it turns out good :mosking:

Well I am thinking of doing some upgrades to my car. i wanted to fix reverse camera, DVD and display unit plus navigation if possible. But each time I save up some bucks to get these done, I ended up spending them on some urgently needed repair that comes out of the blues.