• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Around 15-20 Laks

n00b

Question

First i must thank admins for accepting my AutoLanka forum user account.

So, Here is the story. I'm looking for a car (sedan/saloon) around 15-20 laks (Japanese/European). It will be my very first vehicle. I don't have expert knowledge in the area. But i was thinking of getting Civic EK3.

Need your opinions.about EK3.

• Current Price range.
  • Models available.
  • Things i should look before buying.
  • Fuel consumption (Manual vs. Auto)

... also about other vehicles i can get for that price range,

Thanks.

Edited by n00b

Rob a bank

Beg. Borrow. Steal. Rape. Pillage. Plunder.

And buy that car!

Hehe, How much i can get if i kidnap you ? :P Anyway its surprising to see SiR manual selling like this. This car was advertised in Autolanka early also. Now price is reduced a bit.

Edited by n00b

That's the 96 model. Tink he upgraded the lights. These cars probably have a history. And your seller is probably an agent/intermediary.

Only cosmetic differences between the ea plates and HC plate cars. If you can bargain on the 1996 sir, that's a good deal too. You're really really lucky to have two of these popping up when you're looking for a civic. I wish I had these options when I bought my mi. The choice is yours man. You would never look back from a civic like that!

That's the 96 model. Tink he upgraded the lights. These cars probably have a history. And your seller is probably an agent/intermediary. Only cosmetic differences between the ea plates and HC plate cars. If you can bargain on the 1996 sir, that's a good deal too. You're really really lucky to have two of these popping up when you're looking for a civic. I wish I had these options when I bought my mi. The choice is yours man. You would never look back from a civic like that!

Is that the original SiR body kit ? In this 2000 model it looks bit different http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=136260

wow that car looks great.

btw how did you know the owner used it for 2 wks?

I called him. Said he is selling because don't like manual and have to drive office daily.

Come on you don't buy an SiR and then say you don't like manual. That's horse-radish. There just be a deeper reason.

And that's not an original kit. You can always remove/modify. We can even get down the abs plastic kit. That shouldn't be a worry for you.

Cars this vintage have a history. Even my Teg has had an accident, despite the sellers lies. You can't expect a clean sheet. You can however, expect some transparency.

Have it looked at by a reliable mechanic. Take it for a spin and come to an informed decision.

They are rare. Don't sit on it too much

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Komisiripala" data-cid="254642" data-time="1389471390"><p>

Can't see a word. It's all gibberishCar was sold at noon, noob.</p></blockquote>

Ahh something went wrong when typing in sinhala. I said "una hadichchi palachchi!" (Una = fever)