• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Katukurunda Drags '14

Andrew_GTR

Either way it's entertainment. Hats off to the guys who organize it despite all odds.

Look at this way boys, if it rains, you'll see how the supiri-nayaa slides around with a live axle driving 500+ horses onto a polished glass surface!

Defa... gonna be epic side ways action Live from Katukurunda :D

So who went? Updates please.. @ muditha, watched your videos on fb. Thanks for uploading man..
Yo yo yo....how was the drags,who won the 4WD and 2WD open events....and komi how was the "supiri naya"???

@muditha share the link for the vdeos if its ok with you

haha you are welcome Trinity... will have the links posted here although the panning shots might be a bit crap....was the 1st time but did improve by the time the Mustang came to play :D

turn out was good i guess being it the 1st time i went there... what i did learn was just coz u have money and buy certain fast cars, doesn't mean you have talent :P

Any ways Hope that the Rain gods love drag racing... :D

good luck to our forum members esdeez,andrewGTR,darinwrx,chootiputha and all other racers to have a great race tomorrow... :)

Apparently rain gods did love drag racing, was scorching hot blue skies all around

Was great to see a good turnout this year as in the past. Though one thing Andrew, I must request you to pass on to the organisers is the availability of food and drink. It was quite dire, with some competitors having to send friends/crew members out to get refreshment.

Is the Drag Championship plan still on though? Any idea when Round 2 will be? :)