• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Passo Fuel Consumption Problem

aruntantan

On 2/3/2015 at 7:34 AM, tcfern1 said:

You bring the trip meter to zero first.thenyou can get the correct average fuel consumption after you finish the journey.i made the tank full and travelledaround 50km and again full the tank and checked the accuracy.then i found that average fuel indicator is almost correct.

50km is not enough to check fuel economy. 

At least drive over 200km . Then test.

Then repeat test for at least 2 -3 times. Then only you can have average fuel economy.

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

23 hours ago, HaeylM said:

Well my passo being a 2012 and an auction grade 5..works around 12-14 depending on my foot and well around 16 in the highway.i think most of this is gained due to the idle stop and the eco mode displayed always in the dash whenever im light on the foot..anyway its pretty much a wise choice comparatively due to its good spaciousness in its class

does passo have idle stop function? :huh: even many of the allion 260's do not have that except for the latest ones

19 hours ago, Quiet said:

does passo have idle stop function? :huh: even many of the allion 260's do not have that except for the latest ones

Yes.... Allion 260 is nothing more than a luxury car.... But i think 2012 onwards toyota added this feature to all cars... Passo idling stop(works only when eco mode on)u can notice alot when ur driving back from work and passing wellawatte at around 6???.btw it doesnt turn off car full like the fit hybrid,its more of a system where engine stops momentarily producing less revs instead of keeping on producing revs automatically to keep the AC and all on.?

On 06/09/2016 at 5:03 PM, NRX said:

Your 2012 Passo already has a steering wheel logo peeling problem ? :D

On 07/09/2016 at 1:34 PM, HaeylM said:

Even my Vitz and Allion had it men.... All these new cars come with cheap steering logos

Is there any solution for this logo peeling problem. If you can tell any places to get the new logos that would be great.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/09/2016 at 7:52 PM, walkernet said:

Is there any solution for this logo peeling problem. If you can tell any places to get the new logos that would be great.

Sorry bro even having a thread about this no one seems to be knowing a remedy... Dont go for panchikawatte logos... Try to get a steering made logo with proper rear pin pattern off ebay.well i dont think its much of a problem than a small decrease in market value when ur selling... Thnx n if anyone knws a better remedy pls lemme knw

On 9/24/2016 at 11:53 AM, asrock said:

I'm also surprised to hear that, only the Aliion/Premio 2015 onward has this feature.

As I know from 2010 on wards Allion/Premio has it at least as an option. Even Vitz has this since 2005 if you buy an ILL grade car.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...