• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Presea Meetup/ Parade 2015 - For The First Time In Sl

PreseaLover

Worked there from 2007 up until 2012. I believe the green Primera is owned by a friend of mine who joined the company with me.

Small world. :)

Edited by Davy
  • Like 1

I drove next to a dark green Primera with black alloys bearing 300 or 301 plates today morning (Monday the 29th June). The car merged to the main traffic from the Kotte Road next to the Burger King in Athul Kotte. The car was in lovely nick. Probably the best Primera from that era I've come to see. If the owner is on AL, hat tip to you sir.

It was indeed a lovely sight to the sore eyes and weary nerves while driving among the idiots in the tuk tuks and the Leylands. :)

I assume its my Prim you're talking about, and I take that route daily :) Shes a 301 and still WIP. I'm doing my best to restore her to factroy spec.

Feels great to know someone who appreciates the time and money we spend to keep these gems in shape!

Edited by dilrukds
  • Like 2

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Sierra Charlie" data-cid="279217" data-time="1435553724"><p>

I drove next to a dark green Primera with black alloys bearing 300 or 301 plates today morning (Monday the 29th June). The car merged to the main traffic from the Kotte Road next to the Burger King in Athul Kotte. The car was in lovely nick. Probably the best Primera from that era I've come to see. If the owner is on AL, hat tip to you sir.<br />

<br />

It was indeed a lovely sight to the sore eyes and weary nerves while driving among the idiots in the tuk tuks and the Leylands. :)</p></blockquote>

I assume its my Prim you're talking about, and I take that route daily :) Shes a 301 and still WIP. I'm doing my best to restore her to factroy spec.

Feels great to know someone who appreciates the time and money we spend to keep these gems in shape!

you are a celebrity now :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...