• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

House in Colombo for a House Party

PreseaLover

I've no clue what the hell is going on with @PreseaLover. But as for some place to have an event, try Maniampathy. It's the sort of place that you wouldn't even know existed if you don't look hard enough. ;) 

Nice ambience, private, secure and lots  of parking. Once you close the gates, other folks wouldn't even know that a party is happening. You can have a decent sound setup. But a Tomorrowland sort of a setup is out. But all this comes at a hefty price mind you. If you sapiosexuals can afford it, why the hell not.

BTW, this is the first time I'm hearing a guy using sapiosexuals in a sentence to describe their orientation. Almost all the males I know - me included - quite naturally just think with their dicks. Times have changed I guess. 

9 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

It's a birthday party... And I'm a sapiosexual.. So for once you are right, the focus is on 'conversation' and based on the intelligence level of the women, then next comes sex... good sex need a girl with good conversation and intelligence my man ;) Do you get my drift now? :P 

I'm pretty sure you will get plenty of intelligent conversation at a hen party... at your level of intelligence that is :)

7 hours ago, Sierra Charlie said:

I've no clue what the hell is going on with @PreseaLover. But as for some place to have an event, try Maniampathy. It's the sort of place that you wouldn't even know existed if you don't look hard enough. ;) 

Nice ambience, private, secure and lots  of parking. Once you close the gates, other folks wouldn't even know that a party is happening. You can have a decent sound setup. But a Tomorrowland sort of a setup is out. But all this comes at a hefty price mind you. If you sapiosexuals can afford it, why the hell not.

BTW, this is the first time I'm hearing a guy using sapiosexuals in a sentence to describe their orientation. Almost all the males I know - me included - quite naturally just think with their dicks. Times have changed I guess. 

I'm a straight sapiosexual :P maaaan that place is a castle, and the exact place i pictured in mind... its a place just like in that video wow....  thanks charlie.. il send this link to my friend and see :) It's her money so will see how it goes.. lol  everyone should not only think with their dicks.. i mean girls are everywhere and having sex with a girl with no brains - its a turn off don't you think.. it should be all emotional, spiritual and physical... you need to swim in the ocean.. find that precious gem.. tell her how valuable she is.. make her feel special and then if can propose her also and marry her too... just imagine the kids gets her mother's brain... think about it ;) 

22 minutes ago, Crosswind said:

I'm pretty sure you will get plenty of intelligent conversation at a hen party... at your level of intelligence that is :)

well I rarely find that kind of intellectual people.. :( 

Ahhhm …sorry to interrupt the house party, but I do like to remind you guys that this is a public forum. Therefore, please think twice before you post adult-related contents. At least censor the wording so that it will be more civilized. If you guys need to talk in detail kindly open a PM thread with those who are interested ;)