• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

## Post Whoring - Part 3 ##

MADZ

<Admins, please feel free to delete if sinhala posts are not allowed.>

Sinhala meaning of vehicle advertisements

වාහන දැන්වීම් වල ඉංග්‍රීසි වචන සහ සිංහල තේරුම

Lady used - සම්ප් එකේ ගල් පාරවල් දෙකයි තැබිලි කෝම්බ එකයි. ෆුට් පාත් දිගේ ගොස් එක පැත්තකම ලෝවර් ආම් ශොක් ඇක්සල් අලුතෙන් දමා ඇත. ප්ලග් ඇන්ජින් ෆිල්‍ටර් ෆැක්ට්‍රි එකෙන් ආපුවා තාම ඇති මමනම් ගත්තේ නෑ

First owner- සුමනක්කටත් නීති පොතේ ඇත්තේ එක කසාදෙකි

doctor owned- ඇන්ජින් ඔයිල් මාරු කිරීම දෙවාරයකට එක්වරක් බැගිනි.. බාස්ලා අයිතිකරු අන්දවා ඇටවූ තැන් බොහෝය

lawyer owned - ටූටන් කාමන් රජුගේ මමියටවත් කර නැති සාප රුපියලක් රුපියලක් ගානේ වාහනේට මිනිසුන් කර ඇත. මිලදීගත් පසු අල්ලපුගෙදරටත් හෙන ගහන්න ඉඩ ඇත

Mint condition - වාහනේට වෙලා තියෙන හරිය මියාකලීෆට වත් වෙලා නැත

One of the 3 cars available in Sri Lanka - ඒකට ස්පෙයාපාර්ට් කියා ජාතියක් මේ සක්වල නැත

Used by a car enthuastic - දොරවල් හතරම ඇර ඩිකියත් ඇර ඩ්‍රයිවින් සීට් එක හොයාගන්න මට්ටමේ එකෙක් භාවිතා කර ඇත

Company maintained - දෙකට කැඩෙන්න හැප්පුනාට වෙලාවට සර්විස් කර ඇත

New hybrid battery  - සෙල් දෙකක් අලුතෙන් දමා ඇත

genuine milage - කුරුනෑගල ඔරලෝසු කනුවට පොඩ්ඩක් අඩුවෙන් කරකවා ඇත

unic ride - ස්පෙයා පාර්ට්ස් වාහනේ හදපු එකාගේ අප්ප ලගවත් දැන් නැත

Engineer owned - සයිට් බඩගා සස්පෙන්ශන් සැමන් ටින් එකට ගල් දාලා හොලවනා වැනිය

Owner migrating - හෙඩ් එකට ගම් දාලා වික්ක නිසා නෙමේ ටික දවසකින් ෆෝන් වැඩකරන්නේ නැත්තේ... ඌ ඕස්ට්‍රේලියා ගිය නිසා

12km per liter - ගැලුමට 12ක් වැඩ

All eco test records available - දුම් පරීක්ශනයට කලින් ඊට කලින් එකේ ගානට 5000ක් තියල රීසෙට් කරල පාසින් දමා ඇත

New battery - කරල තියෙන ලොකුම මේන්ටෙනන්ස් එක ඒකය

Used as second car - කවර්ඩ් පාකින් එකක් දැක්ක කාලයක් මතක නැත

Never been off road - සමතලා පොලවක තිබ්බහම එක රෝදයක් බිම වදින්නෙත් නැත

New body fitted - යට කෑලි ටික වඩුවස්දෙව් රජ සමයේ බඩුය

Partially repainted - කැට්ලොවි බාල්දියක් දැමීමෙන් පසු පේන්ට් බූත් එකක් උගෙ අප්පවත් දැකලා නැති බාසෙක් අඹ ගහක් යට තියන් පේන්ට් කර ඇත

family used - පස්සේ සොක් දෙකේ ඔයිල් කදුලක් නැත

Carefully used - මහගෙදරට අනුරාදපුරේ සිට කිලෝමීටර් 20ක් අලිනාවන වලවල් ඇති පාරක් ඇත

Selling due to upgrade- ඒ ගල් මරනෙට වියදම් කරලම ඌ හාන්සිය

Urgent - තවත් මේ වහුකුන ගෙදර තියාගත්තොත් කසාදෙත් කැඩෙන සීන් එකක්

Need some mechanical works- ඇන්ජින් ගියර් වෙනමම ගෙනියන්න ලොරියක් අරන් එන්න

Need attention on paint - දාපු කැලොවි පතුරු ගලවා කවපෙති විසිකල හැක

-(ඉස්සුවට කමක් නෑ නම දාලා උස්සන්න කාරුනික වන්න 2020-08-31 කෝසල එදිරිසිංහ )

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, fiat fan said:

Thats sad. Wish I could buy it. But way over my budget.

Saw a silver in Texas recently. Such a looker. Owner spent a pretty penny too.

In Texas? What are u doing over there? I thought u were busy in Nanu-Oya taking pictures of the new ride at railway crossings, stopping at road-side stalls, flirting with the locals and what not? 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Kavvz said:

In Texas? What are u doing over there? I thought u were busy in Nanu-Oya taking pictures of the new ride at railway crossings, stopping at road-side stalls, flirting with the locals and what not? 

I am I am. Back and forth. Waiting for the Airport to open so that I come back. My brother is doing the work. I thought I mentioned it in the beginning.

26 minutes ago, fiat fan said:

I am I am. Back and forth. Waiting for the Airport to open so that I come back. My brother is doing the work. I thought I mentioned it in the beginning.

You probably did: I'm all over the place these days...Crappy as you'll be stuck in quarantine for 2 weeks as well after you land. Two weeks without driving even a bloody Wagon R: Yikes! 

Human scum. How much of shit heads can these people be? Disgraceful disgusting people. Feel sad of the mentality of our fellow Lankans. I hope they don’t feed their children with that dishonest money gained. 

I never visit this page, but decided to have a stroll. First two posts and I’m done.

18328BDF-6EDF-487A-A59E-68CEA4B90C06.png

8DFCD21D-AE1F-454A-8CF6-C8A973157183.png

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

You probably did: I'm all over the place these days...Crappy as you'll be stuck in quarantine for 2 weeks as well after you land. Two weeks without driving even a bloody Wagon R: Yikes! 

Trying to avoid all that tbh.

1 hour ago, fiat fan said:

Human scum. How much of shit heads can these people be? Disgraceful disgusting people. Feel sad of the mentality of our fellow Lankans. I hope they don’t feed their children with that dishonest money gained. 

Well it really isn't the dishonesty of them but the stupidity of people who are ready to pay whatever price they quote to own an Allion/Premio

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fiat fan said:

Trying to avoid all that tbh.

Didn't know that was an option- well, self-quarantine at home I suppose then: We don't want to get anyone sick now, after all...

Alrighty, safe travels / stay safe old chap: Wear a mask, don't touch your face , wash hands frequently etc. You know; the usual drill...

Edited by Kavvz

7 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

Well it really isn't the dishonesty of them but the stupidity of people who are ready to pay whatever price they quote to own an Allion/Premio

Agreed.

Opportunists will always try to make a quick buck, but that doesn't mean we have to fall for their nonsense hook line and sinker...

(Its a bit like complaining about politicians: Its our own fault for electing them really: If we kicked out the corrupt ones by not re-electing them back into parliment,  the other buggers would fall into line gradually...)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Its not that bad...you just need to find where your mojo is and your hooks....in total I (with my family) did 2.5 months of self isolation/quarantine....started off in Vietnam with mandatory country wide lockdowns...then travelling to Japan..being stuck in Tokyo for 2 weeks..then off to Nagasaki...and quarantining for 2 weeks after travel...then another 2 weeks in Fukuoka after we moved from one prefecture to another. Mind you this was with a 8 year old and 4 year old (who had been home schooling since January all the way through the end of our quarantine in June...so..yeah...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fiat fan said:

I never visit this page, but decided to have a stroll. First two posts and I’m done.

Going through the posts and comments made on the FB groups is also the same. Just makes me realize that our country's majority is a bunch of idiots. No wonder we are still a developing country and our society has gone down the drain. Looking at their cars...these are Doctors, Engineers (those we consider to be educated) and with school badges from all the so called elite school.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Didn't know that was an option- well, self-quarantine at home I suppose then: We don't want to get anyone sick now, after all...

Alrighty, safe travels / stay safe old chap: Wear a mask, don't touch your face , wash hands frequently etc. You know; the usual drill...

Oh no. I meant staying put until the virus goes down and come after you don’t need quarantine no more.

On 9/2/2020 at 8:45 AM, iRage said:

Its not that bad...you just need to find where your mojo is and your hooks....in total I (with my family) did 2.5 months of self isolation/quarantine....started off in Vietnam with mandatory country wide lockdowns...then travelling to Japan..being stuck in Tokyo for 2 weeks..then off to Nagasaki...and quarantining for 2 weeks after travel...then another 2 weeks in Fukuoka after we moved from one prefecture to another. Mind you this was with a 8 year old and 4 year old (who had been home schooling since January all the way through the end of our quarantine in June...so..yeah...

Wow. A two month+ quarantine with the kids? Oh boy! You're made of strong stuff @iRage! I'd need a couple of bottles of something 40+ proof to get me through a quarantine like that! ( I kid- You're obviously a great parent. My best wishes to you and the family, and I am glad you guys are handling the whole Covid19 mess in-stride...) 

Edited by Kavvz

On 9/2/2020 at 6:23 PM, fiat fan said:

Oh no. I meant staying put until the virus goes down and come after you don’t need quarantine no more.

Oh okay-Right: I understand now @fiat fan

I think the country is looking to open up without a quarantine for tourists in November, so I guess your window of opportunity will be around that time... 

Ideally you should plan to head over in the first few weeks after the country opens up for travel without a quarantine as who knows what will happen then. (- They might have to retract permissions for travel etc in the event out-breaks are linked to inward bound tourists. IMO there will most likely be a few incidents as the current PCR test only has a 50-60% accuracy rate. So even with two separate tests within 24hrs as proposed; there are bound to be some asymptomatic covid positive cases that will slip through, despite all the protocols...Whether that will cause the country to shut down or go into curfews again is another question though. But one might as well consider that as a possibility, no matter how improbable...)

If I were you though, I'd plan to come down now when things are relatively stable (and low risk). True, the 2weeks of forced quarantine at a hotel is a bore; but still, as long as you pack an X-box along with your laptop you'll be all set...

Edited by Kavvz

On 9/2/2020 at 6:19 PM, iRage said:

Going through the posts and comments made on the FB groups is also the same. Just makes me realize that our country's majority is a bunch of idiots. No wonder we are still a developing country and our society has gone down the drain. Looking at their cars...these are Doctors, Engineers (those we consider to be educated) and with school badges from all the so called elite school.

Agreed,......This stupidity is expressed on the road as well...

58 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

I was ready to post something on the lines of why on earth would someone...etc but then I saw the license plates and everything made sense! ?

The sticker on top of the rear (now front) windscreen - that makes even more sense. :D 

• Haha 5