• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Cefiro (2000 - 2002 models)

Aken

Hi,

I'm interested to buy a cefiro as my first car. Appreciate if you could assist by providing the following information.

01. Is there a problem with the dashboard?

02. Fuel consumption at city areas and outstation.(according to current trafic situation)

03. How can we identify the car whether it is made in japan or singapore?

04.Is that a frequently trouble making car?

05. What are the main mechanical problems of the car?

Even i referred previous discussions of this forum I could not create a clear picture of this vehicle. That's why i re- asking the above facts. Highly appreciate your kind opinion.

3 hours ago, Aken said:

Hi,

I'm interested to buy a cefiro as my first car. Appreciate if you could assist by providing the following information.

01. Is there a problem with the dashboard?

02. Fuel consumption at city areas and outstation.(according to current trafic situation)

03. How can we identify the car whether it is made in japan or singapore?

04.Is that a frequently trouble making car?

05. What are the main mechanical problems of the car?

Even i referred previous discussions of this forum I could not create a clear picture of this vehicle. That's why i re- asking the above facts. Highly appreciate your kind opinion.

Are you sure you read the forums properly ? If you did then you would have never asked question #3. Singapore never MADE cars ! As far as I know all Cefiros (A31 and A32 series) were made in Japan (except for US spec ones and a few other country specific markets..the A33 was produced in Japan and as well as in Malaysia).  

It will say on the ID plate where it came from....It will say Nissan Motors <---- country----->. 
Also, the Japanese ones came in different grades (again something you would have learnt through this forum).

As you would have read in the forum..yes some specific ones had trouble with the dashboard cracking....most of which would have been fixed by now..besides..dashboard problems have come up in pretty much most of the car models in SL..so why run away from a good car because of it ?